Ya Know What Really Grinds My Gears???

Rokkaholik

Exactly my sentiments... down here when I went for my driving test if you roll at all on a hill start... you fail! :nono:

Normally hills aren't a big deal for me with a 5spd, but the hills around my house are different beasts all together. I live in the foothills of the Santa Catlina mountains in Tucson, AZ. Some intersections have some pretty intense grades to them, so really my issue is with people being too oblivious to notice other people around them and be a little courteous with the space. It's not like Johnny Humvee will get to their tee time any faster, so no need to ride my butt like they're paying for it lol

Yeah, even people on other computer forums don't know what overclocking is.

My father was the one who got me into computers at a very young age, he taught me most of what I know about early pre-windows computers.

I think the only time he ever overclocked was when he forgot to change the bus speed while dropping in a new processor or when he reset the bios and it just ran faster.

You can know just the basics and even be the best programmer in the world and never overclock just the same vice-versa.

I'm sure some of the top overclockers might be pretty n00by in some of the software areas.

Justin Bieber!! :vmad:

Just sat for probably half an hour in a smallish car listening to 3 girls in the back denouncing their dates after the beiber. And gushing about some new vid he made. :nyea:

The dude* cant even sing people!

*?

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Just sat for probably half an hour in a smallish car listening to 3 girls in the back denouncing their dates after the beiber. And gushing about some new vid he made. :nyea:

*?

This.

I really hate when I drive home in Florida traffic down JTB and need to get off on Hodges around 4:30-6:00pm.

Pretty much a daily accident there...

About 3 months back I was rolling home, in the 3 mile long line for the hodges exit..someone in front of me slammed their brakes and I wound up in the grass on the side of the road, narrowly avoiding an accident.

I check my car out, get back in, start to roll along with traffic, turn my signal on, and prepare to turn when ZOMGWTFBBQ this lady swerves in front of me trying to get into the line, and a car trying to pass me smash into one another, so I am once again yanking hard to the right back off into the grass avoiding an accident.

Pretty bad accident too, I ripped the girl who was speeding's door open to check her as she was slumped over the wheel, and the lady she hit (the one cutting me off) asked to pay me $100.00 to say she was already in the spot in front of me.

This is why I prefer my bicycle!

When I'm driving my car and need to upshift or downshift and unfortunately combine carelessness, a slightly-too-fast movement of the shift knob and a mistimed engagement of the clutch pedal... that probably takes the cake.

Oh, and when people fail to remember that the single most dangerous activity they will engage in on a daily basis is operating their motor vehicle and instead concentrate on doing silly things like putting on their makeup or just generally disregarding the rules of the road. I mean, sure, it's cool, you cutting me off without a signal to save yourself 30-60 seconds is definitely worth risking my life and the life of everyone else on the road, including your own. Thanks. Keep it up, morons. Gotta love Atlanta drivers...

Highly educated people who think they are better than you and feel they have earned the right to talk down to you because they have some piece of paper hanging on the wall but in reality know you can drag them outside and kick the s*** out of them.

*?

:withstupid: :withstupid:

but taken further, when people bring him up in ANY music video not even closely related on youtube.

/Rant

Memory......

Sometimes even when its the right stuff in the right slot the FREAKING FREAKING FREAKING motherboard STILL will not post....

\eand rant

I agree, memory is the most fickle of computer components!

As for what currently sucks...Becoming behind in schoolwork is very easy for me and the fight to catch back up makes me a very irritable and depressed individual until I do.