Rokkaholik

Ya Know What Really Grinds My Gears???

....The constant, inevitable stupidity of humanity...and Jersey Drivers/New York drivers that act like Jersey Drivers.

Looking at a green light up ahead and just KNOWING that it will change just before I get close enough to get through it. Just staring at it... 10... 15 seconds... still green... hope is rising it will stay green.... maybe I'll make it through?... I'm almost ther.... *sigh*... *brake*...

When someone makes a ridiculously long sentence of repeating the same things 20 times while nagging at you.

Looking at a green light up ahead and just KNOWING that it will change just before I get close enough to get through it. Just staring at it... 10... 15 seconds... still green... hope is rising it will stay green.... maybe I'll make it through?... I'm almost ther.... *sigh*... *brake*...

Huge qft for that. Sometimes I can slide through on the yellow, but I usually play it safe. Especially since I usually drive my car, which is my mom's old minivan. :ouch:

Edited by l33t p1mp

What really grinds my gears is when somebody complains how poor they are and how much debt they are in but when they get that tax refund or a work bonus they go to walmart and spend every penny on things they don't even need and then at the end of the month are complaining about not being able to pay their bills again. :angry:

Dude this one drives me up the wall as well.

Sob Sob I can't pay my bills i'm deep in credit card debt and I already refinanced and now i just borrowed money for a down payment on a house thats wayyy outa my price range..... but oh hey check out my new $1000 dollar electric fireplace I just bought using store credit with crazy high rates. Doesn't it look sooo nice.

Oh and my new furniture that I don't have to make payments on for 1 year.

1 year later,,,, oh no I can't afford these payments on the couch and bedroom set.

Oh and that stove was ugly so I bought a new one on store credit and we won't have to make any payments till next year,,, yay.

These people are unreal ARRRGGGG

Edited by feetfats

Thats why you get a supercharged sedan, no one will suspect a thing, till your gone, oh i love my buick regal GS

what grinds my gears is when people bring their expensive cars to school to put fancy parts on them instead of learning to be an auto tech, and you ask them how they afford it all and the say "well.... my mom and dad......", and by then you have lost interest cause you realize he is a c**k and he has the same work ethic of a 12 year old house cat, and you walk a way and get work done

Thats why you get a supercharged sedan, no one will suspect a thing, till your gone, oh i love my buick regal GS

Well it's not that I can't do it in my car, it's that I'd rather not get pulled over. :ph34r:

southerners who think they can drive in snow. "OH lets go 30mph and only start to hit the brakes 50 feet from the stop sign." *WHOOSH* "WTF, I just went right through it. I probably need new tires" :mfp:

southerners who think they can drive in snow. "OH lets go 30mph and only start to hit the brakes 50 feet from the stop sign." *WHOOSH* "WTF, I just went right through it. I probably need new tires" :mfp:

Lol know what you mean. Especially the peeps who go at maybe 15mph and you get stuck behind, you get sooo slow you lose traction and end up at the bottom of the hill, but yet they for some annoying reason actually make it!

What is REALLY fun is when you come to a stop sign going 1MPH and still manage to slide past the stop sign.

You think to yourself "Hmmmm, should I be on the road?".

What is REALLY fun is when you come to a stop sign going 1MPH and still manage to slide past the stop sign.

You think to yourself "Hmmmm, should I be on the road?".

LOL, I'm usually on call for Mercedes roadside when those conditions are out. Doing doughnuts and whipping around out of control is never more fun then when your in a 50k dollar 163 chassis ML350.

That's one of the things I like about the 05-08 E55 AMG. They never knew what happened until they were about even and he pressed the kick down switch like he Means it in third gear. When that operation is performed it feels like being shot out of a cannon.

How about this one for something that Grinds my gears, blows the transmission, shoots a rod through the block and flattens the rear end pinion gear.

/rant

Manufactures that do not stand behind there products.

Right now I'm battling it out with swiftech on getting them to replace my GTX480 over there product being defective and guess what. I get in an E-mail a few days ago.

Swiftech® assumes no liability expressed or implied for any damage(s) occurring to your components as a result of using Swiftech® cooling products, either due to mistake or omission on our part in the above instructions, or due to failure or defect in the Swiftech® cooling products.”

What a load of crap. If you don't have the pride, dignity or NERVE to stand behind your own built products then you sir and the things that you make are worthless.

/end rant

Edited by boinker
added content

We are sorry but due to a problem with our database we appear to have lost your information.

:mellow: 1/2 a years worth of online study and tests lost. Thats 60% of my grade if i fail that section of my course. So much for moving everything to the cloud. :wacko: So if i dissapear you know where i am.... restudying for 6 months worth of weekly tests. :yucky:

off the top of my head, one thing that's been driving me crazy lately is my girlfriend squeezing my soda bottles before replacing the cap.

who knows if that actually works, but i find it annoying, and my soda is flat.

Edited by psycho_terror