Ya Know What Really Grinds My Gears???

Rokkaholik

Hackers/Cheaters are such a joke. I never understood how its fun to cheat so long. I can understand like 1-2 rounds/games of cheating, sure then its funny and whatnot but I don't understand the people who do it all the time(BFBC2 a guy was level 25 and hacked, it takes probably around 40-50 hours, medium players, to get there, how is that fun?)

Hackers/Cheaters are such a joke. I never understood how its fun to cheat so long. I can understand like 1-2 rounds/games of cheating, sure then its funny and whatnot but I don't understand the people who do it all the time(BFBC2 a guy was level 25 and hacked, it takes probably around 40-50 hours, medium players, to get there, how is that fun?)

Exactly.

Like, back in the day I may have ran a cheat or two in CS:S, mostly just to see what it's like so we could identify hackers to ban them (I've been a server admin on and off in CS:S for like 4 years now.)

But if all you do is hack, where is the joy? It just makes no sense.

People that have very private conversations on their cell phone in public. Like the people who talk about their smelly vagina with one of their girlfirends while in line at Wal-Mart.

Oh please tell me that didn't really happen.

I hate it when people drive just like me. Not that I think I'm a bad driver but because it's usually just enough of a difference to make me have to stop using cruise control or not quite slow enough to pass them but just slow enough to make me want to.

What grinds my gears?

Other people. Especially ones that crash their cars, can't drive or have no sense of direction or spacial awareness.

The world would mostly be a better place if other people would stop getting in my way when I need to be somewhere.

The 2IC at my work.

- i hate being told how to do my job by her when i've been working there for 3 years and she's been there 3 months and she doesn't have the past experience to know how busy or stressful it will get.

- the 2IC being ridiculously over controling when it comes to training the new employees. only she is allowed to teach them and her way is the "right" way. again I've been there 3 years, i know my stuff and i have tought people in the past. Also I'm the one who counts and weighs our parcells that we send delivery, and i have a system that is quick and simple, but she insists that the new employees write the weights on each invividual parcel. to add all them up individually is a lot more time consuming than it is to count x parcels in the postal tub and the total weight of the tub is xkgs. her way is inefficienct and more succeptible to mistake. (i'm not giving you guys the full picture because i'd have to spend ages explaining the system)

- the 2IC having more say than me in matters revolving the warehouse. i spend 95% of my day at work in the warehouse and 5% in the shop front but she spends 97% in the shop front. again 3 years prior experience.

dont get me wrong, i normally respect authority. but she has to give me a little respect given my level of experience and recognise that there will be circumstances where i will know better than she does

more work related annoyances:

- when i unpack the stock at work and give the invoice to the manager to enter into the system, but the manager doesn't get to it quickly so i end up with a backlog of stock that clogs up room in the warehouse, limiting my ability to continue working. You cant sell what aint on the shelf, so the longer it sits in the warehouse the lower the sales.

- feeling like im the only one actually working while others slack off or when i don't get help with important tasks in the warehouse when the jobs the others are doing are less important

- fixing up other people's mistakes / doing their work for them

- work starting before 10am :lol:

Edited by bilcliff

Doctors at the hospital I work at who get paid 5x what our nurses make, but the most they do is order some x-rays and medicine, and send the results of those x-rays to a radiology firm for interpretation, while our nurses handle everything else related to patient care and documentation.

Amen man, I've always hated that. Nurses work so much harder than most doctors!

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid people in my CP classes. I know its just CP, but you coulda at least expected a little bit of smartness right? Nope I guess not. "How do you do this?". *While teacher tries to explain*, girl who asked talks to her friend and they start laughing. :pfp:

Then they complain about having 50% and below, lol fail.

People who don't have the slightest ounce of common sence while using Facebook walls. There are things that are fun to post and positive enlightening messages, etc... but then there are those people who cannot seem to figure out that some messages should be left to PERSONAL MESSAGES!!!! and not posted on peoples walls. Stuff like personal matters, family problems, stupid little classy lady fights, medical issues, etc. This is why I disabled people from posting directly on my wall.