Ya Know What Really Grinds My Gears???

Rokkaholik

Highly educated people who think they are better than you and feel they have earned the right to talk down to you because they have some piece of paper hanging on the wall but in reality know you can drag them outside and kick the s*** out of them.

or fix their car, computer, toilet, washing machine, roof, deck, porch etc.

They put you down until they need your service and then they praise you to your face and in the long run still put you down behind your back.

:P

They put you down until they need your service and then they praise you to your face and in the long run still put you down behind your back.

Its a funny dynamic. I am working on my bachelors so I am lowly. But then the MS people think BS people are lowly and the Phds think the MS people are lowly when in reality they are all a bunch of book worms that can't tie their shoes.

Its a funny dynamic. I am working on my bachelors so I am lowly. But then the MS people think BS people are lowly and the Phds think the MS people are lowly when in reality they are all a bunch of book worms that can't tie their shoes.

Do you think I'm dirt because I have my AS?? :whistling:

• 1 month later...

Anyone object to me resurrecting this thread? No? Good. I need to rant.

Its spring, round here anyways, so we decided to give the house a much needed power washing and painting. The guy who normally does it wasn't available so he recommended someone for us. All well and good.

First day he takes all morning doing nothing but playing with his hoses and powerwasher. That afternoon he started in on washing, got half the front done and worked his way half way round the side and stopped, went back and finished the front.

Day 2 he washes the other end and one window on the back? Still okay.

Today he turns up and starts painting... the carport/garage, wait he hasnt power washed it yet. So my mom goes out and reminds him of that fact, he says "ah it'll be fine, i wiped it down with a rag." mom says "but in your contract you say you will power wash everything" he says "i gave you a warranty" she says "its in your contract" he turns around and yells at his helper to get out the power washer and walks of ignoring my mom. Doesn't even give me time to close the shop window just starts spraying, even runs the nozzle around the frame soaking everything inside.

Then power washes the carport leaving all the tools and ladders hanging on the wall. My mom is ignorred from this point on and he takes no notice of me, so my dad comes home from work and has a talk with the guy, he says "i'll get to it" and quits for lunch.

</end rant>

I hate people that eat lunch at 3:00 in the afternoon and supper at 9:00 at night. It makes no sense man.

but why?..because we are not like everyone else? I guess I hate it when someone has a gripe but no reason. :evilgrin:

Yea I see that at work a lot. We have guys out there that don't even know how to start a lawnmower but they have a Masters Degree.

They think they are smart, and they are in a very narrow sense of there schooling.

I was talking about changing the oil in my car and he asked, don't you have to raise up your car to do that? :teehee: DUH