Ya Know What Really Grinds My Gears???

Rokkaholik

Throw your daily complaints here... Get it off your chest and you'll feel better... Or we'll end up laughing at you and you'll feel worse.

My todays complaint: Human ReRuns

Scenerio: Nitwit walks across parkinglot and without watching where he's going, damn near walks into the side of a moving van.

Guy next to me: Did you see that???

Me: Yeah

Guy: That guy was walking this way without even looking...

Me: Yes... I saw it

Guy: He walked all this way and wasn't even looking where...

Me: Yes.. I saw the whole thing

Guy: (glares at me for a second) The guy came within inches of walking right into the side...

Me: I was standing right here. Yes, I saw the entire thing. You asked me if I saw it and I told you I saw it.

Guy: (A little confused as to what I was getting at) He would have walked head first into the side of that van

Me: You're a little slow on the uptake huh? *walks away*

As I'm walking away, he starts telling someone else what just happened. (they had seen it too)

I hate when I help a friend who happens to be my buddy's fiance by letting her move in with me because she's leaving him, bc he's a drunk bastard, and then my 2 best friends who happen to live with him hate me for absolutely no good damn reason........

I hate people that eat lunch at 3:00 in the afternoon and supper at 9:00 at night. It makes no sense man.

Hmm.. You'd hate me then. Breakfast at 2:00pm, Lunch at 5:00pm and Dinner is optional depends on how hungry I am and what I'm doing :D

This line was from Family Guy?

Yes it was, but there is a possibility that it was famous before that for someone else saying it. Family guy has a habit of ripping off jokes and such. Hell, half of the show is just pop culture references.

Hmm.. You'd hate me then. Breakfast at 2:00pm, Lunch at 5:00pm and Dinner is optional depends on how hungry I am and what I'm doing :D

sounds like my weekends :P

other drivers. especially those who sit 15kmh under the limit in the right hand lanes on the freeway :angry: (Note: we aussies are on the opposite side of the road so ur supposed to keep left)

Grinds me when guys tailgate you when your in stop and go highway traffic. Let me explain...

Im one of those drivers who leaves a nice 4 or 6 car gap behind me and the traffic in front . This way, when they start breaking and ultimately come to a full on stop, ive slowed and am just coasting behind them.

Its a skill, you have to get good at it, but after practice, Im able to guesstimate how slow to go so that when they are stopped I can just continue a roll and pick up my space behind them once they get going, never hitting the brakes.

I swear this is a reasonable solution. Id rather go a constant 40km/h or even 20km/h then do full stop and go traffic. Stupid driving like that puts wear on brakes, tranny and your patience. Its the stop and go that got idiot drivers into accidents, which causes volume, which causes stop and go. Just a negative feedback loop.

Its the d-bags that love to tail me, not realizing what the eff is going on, then speed around me (seeing the 4 car lengths of space infront) only to jam their breaks on and likely cash into someone later on.

Im not the only one doing this, once had 2 other guys apparently figure out what I was doing, like it, and duplicated it nearly beside me on the highway. I swear we fixed the traffic behind us for kilometers, because no one had to stop.

Anyone else become wise to the way of stop and go traffic?

• Like 1

Who the hell eats breakfast later than 8:00am?

What really grinds my gears is when somebody complains how poor they are and how much debt they are in but when they get that tax refund or a work bonus they go to walmart and spend every penny on things they don't even need and then at the end of the month are complaining about not being able to pay their bills again. :angry:

Grinds me when guys tailgate you when your in stop and go highway traffic. Let me explain...

Im one of those drivers who leaves a nice 4 or 6 car gap behind me and the traffic in front . This way, when they start breaking and ultimately come to a full on stop, ive slowed and am just coasting behind them.

Its a skill, you have to get good at it, but after practice, Im able to guesstimate how slow to go so that when they are stopped I can just continue a roll and pick up my space behind them once they get going, never hitting the brakes.

I swear this is a reasonable solution. Id rather go a constant 40km/h or even 20km/h then do full stop and go traffic. Stupid driving like that puts wear on brakes, tranny and your patience. Its the stop and go that got idiot drivers into accidents, which causes volume, which causes stop and go. Just a negative feedback loop.

Its the d-bags that love to tail me, not realizing what the eff is going on, then speed around me (seeing the 4 car lengths of space infront) only to jam their breaks on and likely cash into someone later on.

Im not the only one doing this, once had 2 other guys apparently figure out what I was doing, like it, and duplicated it nearly beside me on the highway. I swear we fixed the traffic behind us for kilometers, because no one had to stop.

Anyone else become wise to the way of stop and go traffic?

Hell yeah man, I do this all the time. I lol at people who drive all fast in stop and go traffic. I just let my car coast in 1st. I never shift up since there's no reason to do it. I try to help fix the traffic situation