Rokkaholik

Ya Know What Really Grinds My Gears???

Who the hell eats breakfast later than 8:00am?

What really grinds my gears is when somebody complains how poor they are and how much debt they are in but when they get that tax refund or a work bonus they go to walmart and spend every penny on things they don't even need and then at the end of the month are complaining about not being able to pay their bills again. :angry:

Umm, I usually eat breakfast at 10 am-noon. Also, My brother and his wife barely have enough money to live on, and as soon as they got their refund, they bought a new car.......... My brother isn't the smartest man in the world.

Hell yeah man, I do this all the time. I lol at people who drive all fast in stop and go traffic. I just let my car coast in 1st. I never shift up since there's no reason to do it. I try to help fix the traffic situation

Same here, just remember, you'll live, they'll die way before you, you will def get the last laugh :D

To stay OT: What bugs me... people who swear they're god's gift to the planet, and are completely inept.

edit: typo! D:

Edited by Munkypoo7

<br>Hell yeah man, I do this all the time. I lol at people who drive all fast in stop and go traffic. I just let my car coast in 1st. I never shift up since there's no reason to do it. I try to help fix the traffic situation<br>
<br><br>

Thank you for being a contributing member of an ongoing improvement to traffic everywhere. haha

*Munkypoo too

I felt so alone....lol

Edited by That_Canadian

What really grinds my gears is when somebody complains how poor they are and how much debt they are in but when they get that tax refund or a work bonus they go to walmart Newegg and spend every penny on things they don't even need and then at the end of the month are complaining about not being able to pay their bills again. mad.gif

That's more like it biggrin.gif.

You know what really grinds my gears...

Stupid people. Ignorance I can deal with, and it can be fix. In fact, I do all I can to fix the ignorance that I come accross, including my own. But in the words of Ron White "You can't fix stupid". I work in Desktop support for a decently large company and the caliber of people they are hiring should not even be allow near a keyboard, let alone one that is able to control a computer. They pay their people ., and the get .. The actual good employees either get run off bucause the managers are scared for their jobs or they become . like everyone else.

What really grinds my gears is when somebody complains how poor they are and how much debt they are in but when they get that tax refund or a work bonus they go to walmart and spend every penny on things they don't even need and then at the end of the month are complaining about not being able to pay their bills again. :angry:

Frickin' amen brother!

That's the way my oldest son and his wife are. They get like $6,000 a year back because he is the only one who works and they have three kids. That money will be gone in 45 days max and the next thing I know I have five more people living in my house.

Now for my own/other pet peeve. I hate it when people give out bad or miss-informed advice in forums. If you're gonna respond and try to help at least do a little research and make sure you know what you're talking about.

Edited by wevsspot
  • Like 1

Now for my own/other pet peeve. I hate it when people give out bad or miss-informed advice in forums. If you're gonna respond and try to help at least do a little research and make sure you know what you're talking about.

+1 and to further expand, if you do give bad information and get called on it, take it as a learning experience to better your knowledge. Don't get hateful or condescending. Everyone is just trying to help everyone else around here.

What grinds my gears....

Mandatory 4 year degrees for employment. I can't count how many jobs I have applied for or wanted to apply for that I qualified for or was overqualified for and was rejected simply because I don't have a 4 year degree. And I could understand if I didn't have the experience or certifications, but even after requesting that my 4 years of active military service could stand in lieu of a 4 year degree only to be turned down again. Sorry I didn't waste 4 years of my life drinking, trying to hook up with girls, and learning stuff that is 95% not applicable to my career or life in general so that I can keep the wheel's of society greased with my college debt.

Edited by krazypoloc

+1 and to further expand, if you do give bad information and get called on it, take it as a learning experience to better your knowledge. Don't get hateful or condescending. Everyone is just trying to help everyone else around here.

What grinds my gears....

Mandatory 4 year degrees for employment. I can't count how many jobs I have applied for or wanted to apply for that I qualified for or was overqualified for and was rejected simply because I don't have a 4 year degree. And I could understand if I didn't have the experience or certifications, but even after requesting that my 4 years of active military service could stand in lieu of a 4 year degree only to be turned down again. Sorry I didn't waste 4 years of my life drinking, trying to hook up with girls, and learning stuff that is 95% not applicable to my career or life in general so that I can keep the wheel's of society greased with my college debt.

SO TRUE!!! I hate how college is mandatory, most of the classes will go unremembered if they aren't directly related to what you'll be doing with your life

Who the hell eats breakfast later than 8:00am?

These are also the same people who never have any money for necessities, but will ALWAYS have cigerettes and booze. These are the same people that are on public assistance, but for some reason, drive a nicer vehicle than most people who are working their butts off to get by.

My daily crab for today???

People who seem to their THEIR way is always the correct way and everyone else is always doing it wrong. They will stop at nothing to correct someone else and have them do it their way regardless of what it is. These same people are also the ones that don't listen for $h!t, and hear every other word because when someone else is talking, the only thing going through their mind is when and how they're going to interrupt them and correct them.

My daily crab for today???

People who seem to their THEIR way is always the correct way and everyone else is always doing it wrong. They will stop at nothing to correct someone else and have them do it their way regardless of what it is. These same people are also the ones that don't listen for $h!t, and hear every other word because when someone else is talking, the only thing going through their mind is when and how they're going to interrupt them and correct them.

You are so wrong about everything. Forever.