Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enzyme just curious is there legroom on that desk? looks like it's just full of drawers. but nonetheless very nice.

function, nice lil windowm mod you might want to get a filter tho if one of those fans are intakes.

i just took these pics of the current build in my sig, but the camera is . me off and honestly it is time to get a real digital cam as mine is about 3 years old and my patience is wearing thin...

Downloaded one of your photos to look at the exif data to see what you are shooting with. You do well with what you have, but you will be happier with an upgrade. Digital cameras are like computers in a way. Outdated in a blink of an eye, tho I think the technology is slowing down a bit now. A digital camera worth big bucks today is worthless in two years.

Here is a decent place to read reviews on everything from simple point and shoots to pro bodies. http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/

I have to wonder, since I’ve had a few water leaks in vehicles over the years, if you ever worry about a hose breaking inside your case? Would probably destroy the whole system in a blink of an eye I’m guessing.

Downloaded one of your photos to look at the exif data to see what you are shooting with. You do well with what you have, but you will be happier with an upgrade. Digital cameras are like computers in a way. Outdated in a blink of an eye, tho I think the technology is slowing down a bit now. A digital camera worth big bucks today is worthless in two years.

Here is a decent place to read reviews on everything from simple point and shoots to pro bodies. http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/

I've grown tired of this camera a long time ago. Not because it takes crappy pics (it takes fantastic pictures if you know how to set it and I've spent a lot of time setting it to work properly!). But because 6-10 pics and the batteries are done. Need recharged. Even brand new Titanium Energizers or supa-special Duracells die within 10-20 pics. That's just how it is.

chipset_clean-2.jpg

Dan_Ellis.jpg

jackie_mad1.jpg

takes all kinds of pics but the batteries just don't last, and my brother's Olympus is loads better (but I can take better pics with my cam because I know how to adjust it and his I don't have a clue since I don't really mess with it)

anyway...I'll be looking for a cam that has at least 3mp but more than that, a lithium-ion battery I think like my bro's who can take a zillion pics on a charge. And it has to have excellent Macro mode since I end up taking a lot of macro pics...and it must be able to take decent pics when holding it in my hand as I have shaky hands and my current cam has zero tolerance for that (it's tripod-or-bust baby!)

I have to wonder, since I’ve had a few water leaks in vehicles over the years, if you ever worry about a hose breaking inside your case? Would probably destroy the whole system in a blink of an eye I’m guessing.

well, i have a post somewhere i thought in the NF3 section but i cant find it...but I've had leaks before and they are always because of my error, not from faulty equipment.

I use non-conductive fluid...or regular distilled water and some Xerex...I just don't worry...worrying is for women and last I checked my toes have hair so that means I aint got time to worry ;)

once you go watercooling (and once you got CM Stacker case!) you won't ever want to go back

I've grown tired of this camera a long time ago. Not because it takes crappy pics (it takes fantastic pictures if you know how to set it and I've spent a lot of time setting it to work properly!). But because 6-10 pics and the batteries are done. Need recharged. Even brand new Titanium Energizers or supa-special Duracells die within 10-20 pics. That's just how it is.

Something with a lithium-ion battery would be a good idea. All point and shoot cameras are hard on batteries as they are running everything all the time. Zooming the lens, auto photo review, among other things going on all the time, but having two batteries so that you always have one charged up is a good idea. The first dSLR I bought, and still own, will easily shoot 600 photos on one charge. The cost of a dSLR has come down, and they have got better, just like computers, but they get expensive cause you end up wanting this lens and that lens.

Like I said, I think you do well with what you have, but there is nothing like a new camera to learn and play with.