Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just have to show you my homebrew case made by me from the ground up i posted here before but not on this thread and i thought well why not

it runs at 5 degrees over ambient and can be near silent the work log is coming but i have to do it backwards

so when ever you need a new case why not make it yourself it's fun

See 3stars Case thread here http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49574

i just have to show you my homebrew case made by me from the ground up i posted here before but not on this thread and i thought well why not

it runs at 5 degrees over ambient and can be near silent the work log is coming but i have to do it backwards

so when ever you need a new case why not make it yourself it's fun

That's one awesome case right there. What I love about it is that it's a real utilitarian design, kind of like a cross between a server and a modded desktop.

it's got it's own table with wheels i can barly lift it when its full but i've got a notebook for lugging about.I can change out anything in minuites and i don't scrape my knuckles

computer.jpg

I need to take some new pictures. These are from 6 months ago.

Picturef013.jpg

That was with temporary Corsair Value Select, 450w OCZ Modstream, EVGA 6600GTs in SLI (and not all of the proper power connections plugged in)

DSCF0620.jpg

Setup...

That is so noobish.