Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

my very expensive Panasonic PV-GS150 DV cam can do still images but I never tried it yet....I've always felt that vid cams werent made for still images and digicams were not made for movies so I always have one for each purpose lol

anyway ill begin looking but i'll take more pics of my killa rig

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've grown tired of this camera a long time ago. Not because it takes crappy pics (it takes fantastic pictures if you know how to set it and I've spent a lot of time setting it to work properly!). But because 6-10 pics and the batteries are done. Need recharged. Even brand new Titanium Energizers or supa-special Duracells die within 10-20 pics. That's just how it is.

chipset_clean-2.jpg

Dan_Ellis.jpg

jackie_mad1.jpg

takes all kinds of pics but the batteries just don't last, and my brother's Olympus is loads better (but I can take better pics with my cam because I know how to adjust it and his I don't have a clue since I don't really mess with it)

anyway...I'll be looking for a cam that has at least 3mp but more than that, a lithium-ion battery I think like my bro's who can take a zillion pics on a charge. And it has to have excellent Macro mode since I end up taking a lot of macro pics...and it must be able to take decent pics when holding it in my hand as I have shaky hands and my current cam has zero tolerance for that (it's tripod-or-bust baby!)

well, i have a post somewhere i thought in the NF3 section but i cant find it...but I've had leaks before and they are always because of my error, not from faulty equipment.

I use non-conductive fluid...or regular distilled water and some Xerex...I just don't worry...worrying is for women and last I checked my toes have hair so that means I aint got time to worry ;)

once you go watercooling (and once you got CM Stacker case!) you won't ever want to go back

cute kitty tho it looks like it has your attitude ;)

This is my first "mod system" with WC. Still need a lot of work, just finished with the performance and is time to play with the Look :D. Any tips?

pc37nf.th.jpg

The wires are all messy still, working on that, but im going to upgrade my HD so im waiting.

pc20gv.th.jpg

Lanparty on the back :D and my lovely gskill memory.

I've always felt that vid cams werent made for still images and digicams were not made for movies so I always have one for each purpose lol

I would agree with you there. I made a 27 minute movie from over 8 hours of video I did on a major construction project a couple of years ago, and incorporated some still shots from the video cam just cause I didn’t have any digital photos of those times. The quality is poor, but it served the purpose as out takes at the end of the video that were only on the screen for a couple of seconds.

If you decide on a dSLR, I can probably help you with some questions if you have any.

Is anyone using a Logitech acrylic case? I was wondering if anyone had problems with the power and reset buttons ( I had to switch them as my power button doesn't seem to work sometimes), you can pm me so we don't go off topic, thanks.

I would agree with you there. I made a 27 minute movie from over 8 hours of video I did on a major construction project a couple of years ago, and incorporated some still shots from the video cam just cause I didn’t have any digital photos of those times. The quality is poor, but it served the purpose as out takes at the end of the video that were only on the screen for a couple of seconds.

If you decide on a dSLR, I can probably help you with some questions if you have any.

I'll make a new thread about this so we can leave this one on-topic