Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainy days are great for fooling around doing stuff one probably might not do otherwise. Since I have no cool LED lights in my build, other than the OCZ psu, I decided to see if I could get creative with lighting for some photos.

I can’t remember if I posted this photo in this thread before, but I took it just after completing the wiring on the build.

59770637.build06_0807.jpg

My OCZ Powerstream 520W

61763099.NV7MxFPG.psu03_2205.jpg

An attempt at creative lighting inside the case

61763100.Qeoy3I64.red_lit_case01_2215.jpg

Another attempt at creative lighting

61763102.mFpPwiio.red_lit_case02_2225.jpg

Enzyme, You got pm.
Yes my bad.. don't worry about it :)

looks good Enzyme
Thnx, and it's far frome done :cool:

enzyme just curious is there legroom on that desk? looks like it's just full of drawers. but nonetheless very nice.

function, nice lil windowm mod you might want to get a filter tho if one of those fans are intakes.

yes i have legg room just a little bit more to the left from monitor's view... i myself don't find this the best setting as it is now... but this room was my sisters first and i've moved in this room a few years ago... (now this year my room get's a makeover :) (YES)... and im gone redo my whole room wooden floor and alluminium desks to make it all blend nice togheter :)

settings now are good and will do for the time (new system) soon room's gone change.

as for the filter.. ( The Lian-Li i have has a build in filter @ the front) Sidefan ? nah... 2×120 mm and 1×80 + PSU 120 mm will do fine.. That's why i bought the + (Plus version) couse it has 2× 120 mm.

dynamike-IMG_9333.jpg

dynamike-IMG_9336.jpg

here you see my old Corsair XMS memory.....everything else is the same... (nice caption)

dynamike-IMG_9335.jpg

Why did i bought the DFI board ?

*Way better mainboard layout! (ram is gone be much cooler then it is now) + i'm going on the SLI tour...

Picture above is Dual channel on MSI.

*UV details ( i like UV light)

*That's it really... Yes the Overclock abillety.. but that's just yet, to be found out by me.

*And no i havn't got the board yet :( I might call them tomorrow and ask them if they have to make the stuff ^^

it's taking too long :tooth:

finally got some pics off my camera and got my lazy butt to upload them. well it's pretty much stock so nothing too special. hoping to get some casemod done later this summer :) enjoy/comment/critique. (my friends letting me borrow his 1905fp monitor so dual monitor action. SWEET! :) )

No lights just plain ol view:

img0349small4vv.th.jpg

img0350small9zu.th.jpg

img0333small0th.th.jpg

img0342small4wm.th.jpg

img0347small3xu.th.jpg

img0357small7ae.th.jpg

Some UV lighting:

img0334small7xc.th.jpg

img0338small2yr.th.jpg

img0339small1je.th.jpg

img0355small3ol.th.jpg

img0354small9gc.th.jpg

I see you turned the hard drive around backwards.

That's one of the easiest but high impact "mods" you can do with the Antec P160.

I actually turn all my drives around if the case will allow. My FlowaPowa case draws attention when people can't see the drive cables on the end of the drives.

I really should take some pics of that homely thing. Once I get this AM2 rig setup in it I think I might do just that.

finally got some pics off my camera and got my lazy butt to upload them. well it's pretty much stock so nothing too special. hoping to get some casemod done later this summer :) enjoy/comment/critique. (my friends letting me borrow his 1905fp monitor so dual monitor action. SWEET! :) )

No lights just plain ol view:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, my turn to get show things...!

After some new hardware, some new photos and some "cable management" (the better i could in this case)

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00962.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

:P

Found this in my July issue of Maximum PC, it's on the last page

lanparty0hd.th.jpg

Not sure if Michael is a member of this forum, but if so nice work!

I got a kick out of it, and figured most of you would too, let me know what you think :)