Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

Is there a reason you don't have the floppy connector below the CPU plugged in?

I realize you are not running SLI but it is highly recommended for system stability.

Does look like a nice job of cable management.

Is there no grill or filter for the front two fans?

Seems like they will suck in a lot of debris without something in place.

Dont you see it?

Ofcourse i have filters but i dont know where they are :cool: , only know where 2 are, and they are above the 2 fans..

1mediumsmall8di.jpg

2medium2small9vz.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice work Moscow...great cable management for a first time build....heck, its a good job, even for multiple builds.... :nod:

I dont like wire messes so, i had to do something about it.

chassibeforeaftermedium5mg.jpg

I'm glad you guys liked my setup, I love this thread to beable to see everyone's cool setup's. Besides looking for a new case to replace my aging thermaltake, I am looking for a good watercooling system because the one I just bought is a cooling kit thats just not doing aswell as I wanted it to. I will post another pick when I get my triple monitor stand and put my other 2005 dell on it. I have been waiting on that OCZ Cryo-Z I have heard so much about but I do not think it is coming out anytime soon and I really wanted super cooler sooooooo bad. Anyone have an idea on a case with a great cooling system built in that actually works? Anyway thanks again.

Hey, ive thought for a while about putting the harddrives in the other harddrive bay, because when i have the computer in the window they become soo cold (10-20) and so on, so well now i have them "up there"..

The Junk...

1medium0sd.jpg

Empty?

2medium7ab.jpg

Other hdd bay..

3medium2ts.jpg

Now thats cooling!

4medium3ha.jpg

Now thats a fresh Vanilla filled Donut ! ! !

vanilla1eg.jpg

Mess or not?

6medium0rk.jpg

You can now see the other 3 slot harddrive holder.. 90mm fan blowing towards them and then to the other 90 that blows up! up up and away!

Btw can you see where the SATA cables go? :D

7medium8wr.jpg

Again..

8medium1ax.jpg

Done and Done!

9medium9mt.jpg