Call of Duty: Black Ops

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just beat black ops, this is almost worse than COD3 but i didn't expect anything for trayach. zombie mode and online is fun as always but nothing WaW didn't have.. final thoughts $60 wasted should have thought about it before buying.

just beat black ops, this is almost worse than COD3 but i didn't expect anything for trayach. zombie mode and online is fun as always but nothing WaW didn't have.. final thoughts $60 wasted should have thought about it before buying.

Except for the fact WaW is WW2. If you don't want your copy I know someone who does.

Also if anyone wants to add me on steam. Look up the username scorpionmp5 . Add me with a OCC message or something..

Wow your seriously an Infinity Ward fanboy. So obvious right there.

MW1 and MW2 combined are . compared to this campaign. I found the story once again to be way ahead of MW1 or MW2. If you don't like it don't buy it. I don't see why people who just complain about treyarch even buy the games from them.

ooooh noooo.... mine just arrived today from the egg and i haven't had a chance to load it up yet cuz i'm still at work....is it that bad cow? really?....do i need to return it? before i open it?...tell me you're just funnin" around cow...

Krieg1337 is right i am a infinity ward fanboy *cough Respawn Entertainment cough* and Treyarch has soiled COD good name over and over and well now it doesn't matter because Activision already said they are going to make a COD game very year until people stop buying it.

i bought it for the Zombie mode which is original in a sense and hellza fun. everything else has gone Blah since COD4.