Call of Duty: Black Ops

WhenKittensATK

GameSpot Presents: Now Playing - Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer

lol @ 3:00, looked like he was waiting to steal his crate and then splat.

It's an hour long video.

Dev said if you shoot all the manicanes in the head fast enough you get something special. (Nuke town - its a mock town with dummies)

I'm liking this game more and more. Can't wait. They show how the customization works.

Wagers in wager matches varies from pennies to high roller. Lock to 6 players, which is a max and minimum.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save your money, chances are there will be a sale for it at $20-40 in the upcoming weeks.

i doubt i'm going to be able to get in anywhere in australia for $45. especially with the exchange rate being 1usd = 0.98Aud. but even for half price, im not sold on it. if steam ever has is on sale for $40 usd or less someone let me know and i'll arrange to send them the money somehow.

That's just silly. Jeep needs better marketing.

i wasn't gonna buy black ops but i'm beginning to reconsider...i'm so very disappointed at not being able to use tier 1 mode in medal of honor....sukks

i'm hoping black ops will be better thought out...

i wasn't gonna buy black ops but i'm beginning to reconsider...i'm so very disappointed at not being able to use tier 1 mode in medal of honor....sukks

i'm hoping black ops will be better thought out...

It's got a lot of things going for it.

Features:

Wager Match (GunGame, Sharpshooter, One in the Chamber, and Sticks and Stones)

Combat Training

Nazi Zombies

New system for unlocking (Level and In-Game Currency based. No longer need to grind single weapons to unlock its attachments)

Lots of customizations (Characters, weapons, clan emblems, and etc)

Dedicated servers (rented only, but server admins will have control over it)

Mod Tools (Release: TBA after the game)

Theater Replay

Kill Streaks are based on quality and balance, instead of quantity

PC version gets everything that the console version has (So this time around we get Prestige and etc)

Probably more things, but like you I wasn't much interest in this game until recently. So I don't know all the information. But what I do know its offering a lot more things than BC2 and MoH. Wager matches, Nazi Zombies, and Replay Theater are my buying points.

Eeeeeeeeee. My friend said he heard people already lining up for midnight launch since 2 PM. That's crazy haha. I'm gonna sleep in tonight and if D2D is correct about their time I should get my key 10 AM EST.

I already have it preloaded, win :D