Call of Duty: Black Ops

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steam shows 16 hours till release, which is the same time :D

Nevermind, . steam. They allow Europe to play the game at midnight yet we have to wait till 10AM EST. Which dumb. made that up. Never again will I preorder from steam, back to hard copies next time -.-

Edited by Krieg1337

Gonna let Steam redownload, cause I'm not sure where the D2D installer is gonna put it lol. I rather it be in Steam. Gonna finish the 1st 6 missions of Guild Wars: Prophecies for my Title.

the D2D download installed in the steamapps\common folder so its the same place it would go if you downloaded it on steam

Black Ops Server Status per Platform (click on icon at bottom)

eee. I'm stuck at Connecting... Fetching stats... Server must be down, gonna go play Single Player and unlock zombies.

Servers are back up.

Oh my goodness massive headache playing SP. They put FoV changer in MP but not SP :(

Edited by Krazyxazn

Ugh, I wanted to play it today but stupid mail service means I'll get it tomorrow.. Oh well. Better give everyone else a head start ;)

By the way, does BO have any forum signature stat tracking feat lite MoH and BC2 has? Does anyone know?

Edited by Jump4h

Lmao that flamethrower attachment is so useless. Someone tried to use it on me a few times, but they are in knifing range :D

Finally a game that has a good M14. Went 29-11 :D

Theater Replay servers are back up. I'm loving its ease of use and functionally.

Edited by Krazyxazn