Call of Duty: Black Ops

WhenKittensATK

i decided to give it a try and bought in using the $10 off code at the egg...it'll be herein 4-5 days with the eggs supersaver snailmail caca...prolly get into it by next monday...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I really like what they have done with the game.

I think they went back to the roots of COD a bit and I like that a lot.

The new system of buying your upgrades is pretty cool too.

Areas of the map being assigned zone numbers is a great idea.

Personalizing the soldier is neat as well.

I hope the lag gets fixed soon as I am getting messed up out there

I'm having fun playing it. I got into a Sticks and Stones and a GunGame wager match. The first Sticks and Stones match I had was crazy. I was knifing the hell out of everyone. I was way in the lead then someone hit me with a tomahawk haha. Bye bye points, but I managed to catch up to 2nd place by the end.

That match would have made a good video, but Theater seems to not store every match I play. I used their in-game recorder "movie_start filename.avi", but output resolution seemed to be locked to 380p and very low quality, but smooth playback. Ideally Theater Mode lets you upload your footage to YouTube (only 30 second duration in Theater Beta). However you need to link your CoD: BO account to your Steam account, but it's bugged and you can't link them yet.

Inside Gaming on youtube are going to be attempting to get to 15th prestige as quickly as possible and are going to track progress with a special show or something.

damn holidays can come quick enough. too much to play, not enough time.

After watching Krazy's video it looks alright. but then i remembered activision makes money off this which is bad for consumers. i will be waiting for it to come down severly in price. but given MW2 still retails on the AU steam for $90USD i'm not holding my breath.