Call of Duty: Black Ops

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The friends system is total crap. You can not directly join someone's game, but they have to invite you to the public server. It worked for an hour and then I stopped getting invites.

Every gun seems very balanced, and the weapons have lost a lot of stopping power. I Like it alot, reminds me of cod4. Some won't though.

Wager matches did not work for me; neither did theatre mode. Sucks as I went on a 30-0 rampage on free for all :(

Played the first singleplayer mission, seemed good.

Overall, excellent game for me.

Yea, Theater mode doesn't seem to be updating. They are probably shut it off.

I just had a funny death last match. We were on Domination. I sneaked around their base. Crawled into the basement window. Then I see this broken vent. I'm hell yea.... MGS style. I make my way to the vent. My luck its just an invisible wall and you can't crawl in. At the entrance of the room is an enemy who drops the RC car and kaboom. In the Killcam you see me trying to crawl into the vent and the RC car slowly driving up to me haha.

Perhaps you should look into the games before you buy them :P

Buying system is a godsend. I hated grinding out individual guns for attachments and skins.

As for graphics, no clue. I never really stop to look at the scenery too busy chasing down red dots on the map lol.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Perhaps you should look into the games before you buy them :P

Buying system is a godsend. I hated grinding out individual guns for attachments and skins.

As for graphics, no clue. I never really stop to look at the scenery too busy chasing down red dots on the map lol.

Yeah I did look into the game first and gave it a shot and I don' t like it. Same thing I did for BC2. I should have waited for player reviews because there seems to be a bunch of unhappy people out there.

People are always unhappy :D

So So true. It's more about what style of game you like and not about how many people are whining about it.

Once they get the bugs ironed out its going to be a sweet game.

I always kick myself for buying on release day because there always buggy and you can't be sure if it will ever be fixed or not.

PC community. We are listening and have been working on updates. We have deployed a couple already below, more to come. Stay tuned here.

- GameServers.com has bumped sv_maxrate to 25000 across all servers to reduce lag

- GameServers.com continues to improve official server distribution in various worldwide regions

Regards,

-JD

I've been playing sp with the highest settings on everything (16xAA and 16xAA all extra high) and I've enjoyed it. The graphics look good and the sp story is great . Im sure once the mp issues are fixed then I'll try it . So far, its way better than Medal of Honour .

Hey PC gamers:

We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

LIVE FIXES

11/10

- GameServers.com has bumped sv_maxrate to 25000 across all servers to reduce lag.

- GameServers.com continues to improve official server distribution in various worldwide regions.

11/11

- Friends fix for join in progress and Friends tab in server browser.

- Performance improvement for dual and quad core.

- Improved connectivity with Black Ops Rcon tool.

IN PROGRESS

- GPU hitching on certain graphics cards.

- Incomplete server browser results.

- Improvements to Quickmatch joins (results with better ping and reduced lag).

- Zombies "The game session is no longer available" error.

Regards,

-JD