• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG, you're an IE user!!!
<----------

At work, anyways. At work we code everything for IE6. That may sound lame, and I agree, but good luck arguing that to state government :)

:P

FF 1.5 at home for me.

I think mine may be more dramatic than yours. I'll attach a pic of what I'm getting. I'm using IE6 at 1280 res, and expanding or contracting the window doesn't seem to effect it at all. Like I said, it's only in the forums. The homepage looks fine.

Ya I get the same issue as you with the stupid fan <_>

Because IE6 is just dang quirky, whereas IE7 tends to render stuff correctly (as per standards).

Problem is that there are still a lot of computers with IE6 on them.

Because IE6 is just dang quirky, whereas IE7 tends to render stuff correctly (as per standards).

Problem is that there are still a lot of computers with IE6 on them.

yeah i think i know why as well - a lot of people cannot upgrade to IE7 as they are running non-legal versions of windows and fail the verification check. i personally hate it and refuse to upgrade anyhow :lol:

The links at the very top of the page in the forums and on the home page aren't the same and seem to be rather arbitrarily placed.

EDIT: I dunno if that's by design or what... it just bugs me because I'm anal like that :D

Edited by Bleeble