New Forum Skin!

Overclocker16

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

change will take time. we all know that people are reluctant and resist change, but it is for the good of the cause.

bear with it. if things were perfect, it would be boring. feedback is the best way to manage change dynamically, thus the site needs people to critique the transition.

and i am sure that some things will change again yet ;)

edit: clay, i can EASILY see the colour difference in sigs with my 17" Philips LCD.

wow good eye...didnt even realize that it has been 2 years!

aww thats crappy...no one noticed my 2 year anniversary...or my 3rd...or 4th...lol jk.

i like it a few things like some of the buttons could be re-worked but overall i think it looks good.

the sigs are full white, they used to be mid grey of some description... kinda distracting to have sig text the same colour as the post body text imo

cor - good point. i knew i couldnt put my finger on something, and that was it! thanks! :lol:

Not bad! I think it looks pretty slick and clean. Im usually the last to change something, but Im liking this :D

Edit* I dont know if this has been brought up, but the buttons for "add reply" (or whatever it says exactly) dont have borders. I mistook them for text for a sec.

Edited by SMeeD

Well take a look at my sig and a bunch of other ones here! It stands out because it seems that "OCC Blue" is now #050846.

PNG-24 works :)

they used to be mid grey of some description...

#BFBFBF

i think this applies to the member info panel to the left of each post, the data and time above each post... and the "Post" next to the link at the top right as well as the ---------- below the post

Edited by hardnrg

PNG-24 works :)
Not exactly. IE6 doesn't support it properly, don't know about IE7 (And although I use FF, others still use IE). Don't you think I would have used that format long ago if it was properly supported? :P