New Forum Skin!

Overclocker16

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed the "OCC Logos and Banners" link at the bottom, but the link only contains the (very) old stuff. Are the new images going to be added? I'm pretty sure I sent bosco a zip with my stuff a few months ago, and I think some others sent in some stuff as well.

I noticed the "OCC Logos and Banners" link at the bottom, but the link only contains the (very) old stuff. Are the new images going to be added? I'm pretty sure I sent bosco a zip with my stuff a few months ago, and I think some others sent in some stuff as well.

Yes I still have them I will be adding them here soon just be tied up with other stuff.

:withstupid:

but a lot of the stuff we sent in utilized the old occ logo ;)

:withstupid:

but a lot of the stuff we sent in utilized the old occ logo ;)

hmm. tru tru. I don't think to the extent where you don't know what it's referring to though, so IMO, they're still fine. Besides, I'm not really a fan of the text-portion of the new banner. The old one lent itself much better to be utilized in smaller graphics.

What's up with the "Get M" Mushkin banner in the top-right corner of the forums? Is that an advertisement? I don't like it because it makes it seem like they're sponsoring the site or that we're tied in with them...and thus it'll give the impression that we're biased towards mushkin.

What's up with the "Get M" Mushkin banner in the top-right corner of the forums? Is that an advertisement? I don't like it because it makes it seem like they're sponsoring the site or that we're tied in with them...and thus it'll give the impression that we're biased towards mushkin.

perhaps just selling more advertising space? i'm certain OCC wouldnt compromise it's integrity at the expense of a bit of cash.

perhaps just selling more advertising space? i'm certain OCC wouldnt compromise it's integrity at the expense of a bit of cash.

I'm not accusing them of that, but I'm saying that's the impression it gives. The ad has not changed...if it was a rotating ad like the main advertisement space, then it'd not be seen as endorsement, but that fact that it's always up there no matter where I go...just doesn't make OCC look good.

I'm not accusing them of that, but I'm saying that's the impression it gives. The ad has not changed...if it was a rotating ad like the main advertisement space, then it'd not be seen as endorsement, but that fact that it's always up there no matter where I go...just doesn't make OCC look good.

maybe they bought x # of months or weeks of advertising in that spot?