Behind The Names

cybergrunt69

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here we go. O is for Oliver. win is for Winchester. C is just thrown in because I enjoy cars. fast cars, really really fast cars! And when I lived in Jacksonville, Florida. In the Arlington and South side area. I went by the name 113Winchester, on the C.B. radio.

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading the dictionary one day and come across the word. I liked what it meant, how it sounded as an alias and how the words looked together. I originally started off having it as "Regicid3" but I quickly found out how bad that was. :-P

I originally was JBA8080161 (my Mom choose it on AOL when I was like... 11) then Izual... I was Izual for a long time. I think I'm finally happy. I went through three months of absolute hell trying to find a new name. I was Helgunn, Cannith... Unbellyfeel. Haha.

• 4 weeks later...

I am logged onto a few forums with this name and am amazed nobody hase ever commented on my name. Cdr Jameson was the character that you started Elite with at Lave with 100cr and a good ol' Cobra MkII.

In my opinion that game had it all, for its time the graphics were outstanding and the gameplay arguably unmatched until the likes of GTAIII and GTA VC. Elite was so far ahead of it's time, in all aspects, that I still find time to go back and have a quick blast and a trip down memory lane. (Elite - the new kind, is an excellent copy of the game for anyone who is interested). I remember staying up till 3 or 4am just getting in another run to an anarchy system to make my fortune! Ah those were the days.

If anyone has any ideas of games that in their opinion match or dare i say it better Elite then let me know I'll track it down and give it a blast.

Salute to all Elite veterans.

• 1 month later...

My names taken from a account my friend had for Warcraft 3.

I though it was a funny name so i took it and know everyone knows me by it!

=)

Edited by My_Inner_Fred

• 2 weeks later...

i was twelve once, and needed a handle, i said spearmeant wrong once, start with cirroment, then it changed cuz my friends kept calling me cirromint

so i cut off the ment, and cirro was born... soon after at 15yrs i got it tatooo'd on my back haha

so lets just hope nobody makes a bad definition of this word, closest is like cirro "wisp of air" which is okay i guess

otherwise.....

Image018.jpg\

hoo hah, how many people here have a permanent nick to their grave?

i take this computer buisness seriously

do i get a premium membership if i tattoo OCC under cirro? (jp)

next thing you know ill have computer badges tatoo'd on me, 30yrs down the road it would be like caveman computer parts lol...

MS Gundam antagonist --

"Born Casval Rem Deikun, Char Aznable is also known as Edward Mass and the alias Quattro Bajeena. He is nicknamed he "Red Comet", due to the speed at which he destroyed five of Earth Federation's Magellan class battleships with his red Zaku at the Battle of Loum during the One Year War (which earned him a promotion of two ranks to Lieutenant Commander). He is the elder brother of Sayla Mass (Artesia Som Deikun), and the son of late Zeon Zum Deikun, the champion of sovereignty for the space colonies of Side 3, founder of the Republic of Zeon."

If there are any Gundam fanatics on the forum, they'd know who Char is, if not I put up a little description. ----^

I also go by Renown, the alias of the Group C 24 Hours of Le Mans winning racer, otherwise known as the 787B (Mazda).

Mine isn't fancy. No huge story behind it. I'm terrible at remembering some things so I picked a handle I could remember regardless of where I went.

Wevs = short abbv. for my last name

Spot = my place

Close friends call me Big Wev because of my size

Wife got the tag Little Wev because she is only half my size

Everyone else just calls me Wev or Wever

I got my handle from a past life full of peer pressure and the love of psychadellics. :mellow:

Call me whatever you want, you're going to have to repeat yourself anyways haha :P

Mine kinda speaks for itself :rolleyes:

Edit; Actually, it was my old drum teacher that called me king rat-a-tat-tut. Jaz was my idea cuz I'm a has-been jazz drummer. Back problems. Had to sell my babies cuz i can't sit up straight or twist and turn while playing for more than a couple minutes. So I use them as an avatar to pay tribute to them. And to remind me of all the fun i had in my youth years of playing.

Edited by jaz