Behind The Names

cybergrunt69

i wanted a new name to replace theimmortalguru, stupid idea, i miss my old name, oh well, so i thought and uncreatively cmae up with kamikazelemmings. no, i do not know kamikaze_badger, never met him or heard of him before i joined occ. and now i am known everywhere else as schwag, which amazingly has stuck, but oh well, kamikazelemmings works, cuz, well lemmings explode, and its cool.

*boom*

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got here and everywhere I go someone asks what my name means. So before I get asked here it is.

yoippari is the japanese word for someone who stays up late at night. Kinda like we would call someone a night owl. Actually exactly like that. Depending on the crowd it also means night hawk.

I chose it while looking for a screen name that just happened to be while I was taking japanese II in highschool (three years ago?). I kept it because I don't want to try to remember what I am where.

• 4 weeks later...

jammin

End part of my name (Benjamin... not that I ever get called that of course), but made to sound a bit cooler. Tends to get associated with Bob Marley, which I also have no problem with :)

• 8 months later...

for those afraid to go into the Politics and Current Events threads lol

[email protected], [email protected]

I`m a newbee here folks. I just want to say i just love this artical concerning the war between the states.

Many good men died in this terrible war. On both sides. My great granmother was a southern lady and after the war she married a General from the north. The yanks were burning down her house and he ordered the men to put the fire out. All this happened in North Carolina. Near Fort Fisher at Wilmington.

I got my nick i use for games and such from his horse name. Blazefire. I have used the name in all my games i visit and played. By the way, she married General who`s last name was Bishop. From England some place.

Nice artical sir.

I might as well do this too

Andrew= first name

R= last initial

05= I had a yahoo account that ended in 04 (in 2004) then I switched to 05 (in 2005 etc.) thinking I was gonna progress to 06 then 07, I could never think of any names when I signed up for stuff, so I used "Andrewr05" and I got so used to typing it that and I never stopped...

Edited by Andrewr05

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OCC is the only place where I use Makaveli. I normally go by Joker. But recently I've been hooked to Makaveli. I saw it while looking up lyrics one day for a 2Pac song and it was like "Wow, that's a sweet name" and guess what? I use it now lol. 2Pac made it his 'pen-name' so to speak and he got it from the Italian philosopher? Maccheavelli (spelling=way off lol)