Behind The Names

cybergrunt69

Well, since I have changed my name to schwag, I have done research on this word and have found out that swag, is the more accepted form of spelling and that schwag commonly refers to cheap weed. So, I'm keeping the name, just when you think of my name, just think free stuff.... not weed. thank you.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my name came from a movie named strangeland it was a about a crazy guy that would led people to there house by saying its a party then he would take them and do some pretty messed up things to them its a crazy movie well his screen name was capthowdy so i just took it and have had it for at least 5 years now

• 3 weeks later...

Mine is from a D&D campaign...Amavin was my absolute favorite character. An elf rogue who could hide behind a flippin twig, but this chick couldn't make a single will save. she ended up losing her mind due to fear, running from battle, letting all her friends die and was never heard from again. I felt like she was more like me than necessary (competent, intelligent, beautiful, and a little bad .....but totally neurotic and screwed over by the random dice of life) that I adopted the name.

• 1 month later...

Some may think I am a Happy days fan or something, but in reality I have never watched one full episode of Happy Days in my life :blink:

The name I have here is actually the name most people I know call me in real life. I originally got the name when I was 16 and in Boy Scouts. I went for a week of summer camp once, and since I was the only one to go with my troop, I ended up staying in a camp site with a troop from outta state. Being the new guy, obviously I introduced myself. One of the guys was in ROTC and they always had a tradition to call the biggest and tallest person Cha-Chi. I was significantly bigger then most the rest of the guys (and no not fat, just tall and built) so I was given the name Cha-Chi. I started working at the camp a year later, people already knew the name so I kept getting called that. So I kinda just adopted it as my alter personality and another name. When I started gaming online, I kept the name.

So if you live in West Tennessee and ever hear about a guy named Cha-Chi, more than likely they are talking about me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was trying to think of a good screen name for some free game i got.... i forget... i download so many free games they blend together. But i was very interested into Name generators at the time so i just went to one... put in a few specs... and out came SpinningMisery. I liked it and decided to use it.... ever since it hasn't been taken on any forum/game i've tried. :D