Behind The Names

cybergrunt69

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've answered this before but I figured I'd give a better response this time around...

250px-CharAznableUC0087a.jpg

His likeness from Zeta Gundam when he was going under the alias "Quattro Bageena."

Born Casval Rem Deikun, Char Aznable is also known as Edward Mass and the alias Quattro Bajeena. He is nicknamed the "Red Comet", due to the speed at which he destroyed five of Earth Federation's Magellan class battleships with his red Zaku at the Battle of Loum during the One Year War (which earned him a promotion of two ranks to Lieutenant Commander). He is the elder brother of Sayla Mass (Artesia Som Deikun), and the son of late Zeon Zum Deikun, the champion of sovereignty for the space colonies of Side 3, founder of the Republic of Zeon.

the variation of alphanumeric characters is just something I did because the proper spelling was already taken, I've stuck with it ever since.

My original gaming name was HoovisMaximus for a long time, i was first called it in high school, cause my last name is hoover and i am a big kid. But while was playing games with some friends they told me it was to long and that i needed to make it shorter, so i said okay lets make it shorter. But we couldnt find a cool way to say HoovisMaximus shorter, so one of my friends said we should call him Ace, and i asked why and he said because you always have an ace up your sleave when we play a game. I was like what, he said well when ever we play a game bullets just seem to go around you, and you are always thinking about how to get out of situations. So we decided that i would use that when i played with them. To finish the story the friend that came up with it died so i decided i would continue using it but i would add dog at the end, and there you have it.

back in the good old days of team fortress classic when i first started playing i wanted a name so my dad and I decided on Archer well 15 min later a game i was in a guy was called archer. Basically I just added the zz to be unique so the zz's are silent =P

Well, this name comes from the first name of a character from the movie Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. It was one of 3 characters portrayed by Peter Sellers. He played Dr. Strangelove, Group Wing Captain Lionel Mandrake, and the President Of the USA, Merkin Muffley.

However, since a Merkin is a female pubic hair wig, I changed the E to an I

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well If you want to Know where and why on my name I am name Boinker at my work because of my last name... "Bowker". After a woman that just dropped me off from lunch. to censor this im going to call her a "bed buddy". after I sat next to him on the smoke bench he asked me Who that was and I stated just that more colorfully. After I told him that My name has been Boinker ever sense. :rolleyes: