Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

You can edit certain parameters now. Every run is considered a project. Give it a name if you like, or leave it unnamed. Who cares?...

Actually, putting your username and forum is a good way to prove it's really your own score. It has been a requirement for Forum Wars since a long time. I also ask for it in the 3DMark Competition thread.

thanks for the list but the words of discuragment were not as helpful.

also for everyone crying its not fair i wana make a rule that u guys 1000 points for every year u have been a member just to make it fair for ppl who have put in some time. lol

Edited by k1e1v1i1n

Actually, putting your username and forum is a good way to prove it's really your own score. It has been a requirement for Forum Wars since a long time. I also ask for it in the 3DMark Competition thread.

Yes, but in the context of this competition, it is not a requirement... it's not too late to make it so though...

EDIT: Updated original post to reflect this good practice scenario.

Edited by Sihastru

thanks for the list but the words of discuragment were not as helpful.

also for everyone crying its not fair i wana make a rule that u guys 1000 points for every year u have been a member just to make it fair for ppl who have put in some time. lol

I'm for that :lol:

Looks like I won't crack 15k. Owell :(

I still can not make my result public.

I do not know what to do.

Are you using default settings with approved drivers? If you don't mind, change your password to your account and PM me it...I'll take a look.

Are you using default settings with approved drivers? If you don't mind, change your password to your account and PM me it...I'll take a look.

I'm doing that right now with someone else, I can not even change the password on my account either.

I've just tried it on a different machine as well on a totally different browser and it still wont let me change the password.

<------FAIL

I got the password to change, I just needed to click the button ~2 times for some reason.

*SHRUG*

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=178030&view=findpost&p=1843629

My link was working and I didn't change anything.

Any idea what went wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, 24 users have higher scores than me, so I'll just leave it be.

It was pretty fun though, especially since you didn't have to be stable to run a benchmark. I tried 4.4GHZ but my computer would not start up. At 4.5GHZ my computer would start up but my graphics card would not be recognized at all, even after a few restarts and upping the voltage.

My CPU cooler is pretty amazing though. At 4.3GHZ and 1.4V, my CPU wouldn't even go above 60 under load. :D

Edited by tkrow21