Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

So uh, wev and RR, I totally hate you. :lol: RR, is that the highest clock speed the 980X will do or can it go higher?

Its the highest I have had this cpu so far, havent tried any higher yet. Going to try and get it on the cascade before the end of the contest if I can find time...

Its the highest I have had this cpu so far, havent tried any higher yet. Going to try and get it on the cascade before the end of the contest if I can find time...

I'd kind of love to see how high it can go so hopefully you find some time. :D

If its like others the same batch as mine around 6.1 to 6.3Ghz with LN2. Its not the best batch number for high clocks...

Still, even near the 6GHz range would be impressive imo.

Still, even near the 6GHz range would be impressive imo.

I couldnt get but 5.4 out the last chip for 3D on the cascade, its not cold enough. This chip is a little better than the other with water, but that doesnt mean anything, will find out hopefully...

So how come some of the links posted in the entry thread dont work? does that matter?

When opening the Futuremark Orb page - look to the far right column for the users score (it will say compared system) otherwise the link is broken

I can't believe I didn't join this website sooner. What a great community! Can't wait to see how far you guys can go with this contest. I did my best :D and I think I got an OK score, that's what the contest was about I think. I just wish I could've used ATi's 10.8 drivers, most sites show that there's a slight increase in performance. (Plus I want my Starcraft II AA haha)

Guest ajmatson

It's not up to Bosco, it's up to Futuremark.

I ment if the new drivers will be accepted for the contest noob :)