Contest X800xl Drawing

urvaius

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid: All the people with x800s, 850s, 7800s and 6800s and what not need to stop posting that they 'need' an x800xl. <_ let someone who really does need it enter instead.>

575578[/snapback]

:withstupid: Well so much for me saying it lol thanks alot take all the fun out of it for me. You know my SLI is just not cutting it anymore :P

But I agree that it should go to someone that really could use it :)

I need a x800xl

my 4200 just isint cutting it anymore, so if I have a nice card like that i'd be forced to upgrade everything else, mobo, cpu... :P

EDIT:yup, BiPolar knows the boat I'm in... :P

Edited by Duff Man

So say someone were to win it but needs to upgrade the rest of their system for it first. What would you consider a reasonable time for upgrading the system given money and other life concerns? Also Christmas is coming up and I'm sure a lot of people (me included) will be waiting for all those Christmas cards to come in before upgrading, and thus it could take some time to post the 3dmark scores.

Edited by imm0rt41

I would say as long as you upgrade within 6 months and use the card that would be ok. not like I could do anything to anyone as they will already have the card well maybe a few of those :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :P i have leave work and do some stuff so i will update anyone that adds on tonite or tomorrow.

"I need a x800xl"

I'm going to upgrade really soon and that will really help out. More money to spend on other things. I have a lowly 9800 right now.

EDIT: But it will go in my brother's computer until I buy my stuff.

Edited by Bleeble