Contest X800xl Drawing

urvaius

It is a great card man. I just upgraded. contest time ends in 3 hours 5:00 pacific time. any posts after that time will not count. I won't be around until later tonite though.

drawing will take place tonite most likely. no need to be present to win haha. I will post winner ... good luck. if you arent on the list until later tonite don't worry I will add you on before I draw.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will cross my fingers in hope. please add me to the list.. i am so poor it is not funny. im on 8p ($0.14) packets of noodles to live!

577443[/snapback]

omg, you made it by 1 minute... I think, its either that or missed it by 59 minutes lol... whats your address, Im gonna send you some ramen.

omg, you made it by 1 minute... I think, its either that or missed it by 59 minutes lol... whats your address, Im gonna send you some ramen.

577445[/snapback]

i love ramens! i got 40 of them for $4 last time i was home. ive only eaten three

i love ramens! i got 40 of them for $4 last time i was home. ive only eaten three

577471[/snapback]

lol there good but somehow i still have trouble making them... I end up burning my self somehow...