Contest X800xl Drawing

urvaius

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My roommate needs an x800xl"

He's been stuck using onboard video on his computer after his 6600 died *shudder* and it'd make his semester go much better if he could actually play some games. He doesn't have the money to replace it right now. :(

I just got my 7800GT too and I love it.  I think you'll be very happy with yours.  Out of curiosity, what brand did you get?  Mine's an evga, which I had never bought from before, but so far I'm very happy with it.

EDIT###

Also, this isn't my contest so this is only a request, but I'd really like to only see people enter this drawing if they plan to put this card in a gaming rig and really use it.  I too would love a free video card, and I'd probably even find a use for it, but not in my main rig, and I would MUCH rather see it go to someone who will consider it a real upgrade.  It would really suck to see someone win this and just jam it into a server or folding box, IMO.  x800xl is a great card and I hope whoever wins it really gets something out of it.

575528[/snapback]

you hit the spot unlike others :lol:

Yes I want it to go to someone who needs it but can't afford. I know how that can be. if its going to be sold or something please don't enter. I could have done that myself I won't be leaving anyone out that enters, but its a moral thing or something like that. hehe

Yes I want it to go to someone who needs it but can't afford. I know how that can be. if its going to be sold or something please don't enter. I could have done that myself I won't be leaving anyone out that enters, but its a moral thing or something like that. hehe

575562[/snapback]

:withstupid: i completely agree. if someone gives you something for free and then you turn around and sell it, that's just completely wrong. I remember my senior year of college, Cornell's Hockey team made it to the Frozen Four upstate and I was scouring ebay looking for tix to buy, and, long-story-short, this guy wound up giving me four tix for free. I could have easily made like $800 by selling them, but that would me me a huge @$$.

Also, this isn't my contest so this is only a request, but I'd really like to only see people enter this drawing if they plan to put this card in a gaming rig and really use it.  I too would love a free video card, and I'd probably even find a use for it, but not in my main rig, and I would MUCH rather see it go to someone who will consider it a real upgrade.  It would really suck to see someone win this and just jam it into a server or folding box, IMO.  x800xl is a great card and I hope whoever wins it really gets something out of it.

575528[/snapback]

:withstupid: All the people with x800s, 850s, 7800s and 6800s and what not need to stop posting that they 'need' an x800xl. <_< Let someone who really does need it enter instead.