urvaius

Contest X800xl Drawing

I can use it right at this moment but im about to upgrade everything:

opteron 146

dfi rdx200

pdp patriot ddr700

36gb 10k raptor

it would just be nice to not have to purchase a video card

i say folding percentage of increased points that way its fair across all lines ie i do 2000 ppd the i need to raise it to say 3000 ppd if you do 300 then must raise to 500 excetera. what ever raise since say tommorrow.till about 1 month. or who ever raises more ppd in a months time. that way its fair. usually if you are high in ppd u already maxed out so everyone needs to find more ppl to fold for them.

i need a x800xl cuz im getting a rig for the lil bro for christmas.

overclocking isnt fair cuz some have great cpus like nrg with his 3.0 opteron . on air

i say folding percentage of increased points that way its fair across all lines ie i do 2000 ppd the i need to raise it to say 3000 ppd if you do 300 then must raise to 500 excetera. what ever raise  since say tommorrow.till about 1 month.  or who ever raises more ppd in a months time. that way its fair. usually if you are high in ppd u already maxed out so everyone needs to find more ppl to fold for them.

i need a x800xl cuz im getting a rig for the lil bro for christmas.

overclocking isnt fair cuz some have great cpus like nrg with his 3.0 opteron . on air

575213[/snapback]

my lil bro is getting my neo2 plat rig with my x800xtpe and silencer :P im gonna probably get the 7800gtx ko if i can find it, otherwise a plain old 7800gtx, and im getting the dfi sli sd-r :D w/e the 160ish board is.

I need a x800xl !!!

my 9200SE REALLY REALLY needs a replacement

(i'll be going the AMD 64 route this xmas)

No need to justify why anyone needs it. Not that picky. If you are going to use it in the near future thats just fine. My daughter will draw the name so I won't pick anyone. :)

I need a x800xl

Random drawing works, so good decision :)

I would but he is pretty busy. Someone give me an idea for a contest and we can do that. I was thinking maybe a wallpaper contest but that kind of leaves out those with no photoshop skills.

575063[/snapback]

I personally love graphics/design contests. We haven't had one in a really long time :(

I'll vote for an OCing contest (whoever can get the highest percent OC on a cpu, gfxcard, or ram).

575073[/snapback]

1. No way to proove numbers

... And how do we stop people form cheating?

Folding contest isn't too fair because some people have access to more computers than others.

575076[/snapback]

:withstupid: those that fold a lot tend to have access to computer labs at school or work...not realy fair.

How bout a lingerie competition? :D

Post ya pics and will see who really wants it ;)

Celtica can judge :)

How bout a lingerie competition?  :D

Post ya pics and will see who really wants it ;)

Celtica can judge :)

575309[/snapback]

then only the evil skinny people will win... its not fair for us chubby guys :lol:, fat @$$es need not apply :P

"I need a x800xl"

because im still running a fx5200 from forever ago and it sucks butt

"I need a x800xl"

why cause i want one =)

too bad its pci-e i dont think you two can really use it =(

575204[/snapback]

The last sentence of my previous post says that if I were to win an X800XL then I would have money for the mobo and processor ;)

if i were to win a x800xl, id sell it for like $150 :lol: or trade it for a pair of some nice bh-5 mushkins :D

I need a x800xl

please :)

Edited by lego

Sign in to follow this