Contest X800xl Drawing

urvaius

I need a x800xl!!

i was completing my next comp build and recently fell into financial difficulties and all i need is this 1 last piece

it is very generous for you to donate to fellow occ members most of which you have never met before

your generosity will be remembered when i have alittle extra that i can give back :D

Edited by ill_industries

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a x800xl

I don't but my brother does. :lol: 

He has a x800.

575754[/snapback]

I need a x800xl

this crappy x700 isnt cutting it =/

575886[/snapback]

You both have current-gen cards. The first post says something along the lines of people wtih current-gen cards should not apply based on lack of a need. YOU IMMORAL BASTARDS!

:P

Sorry for the grammar. I'm just a regular joe. Shouldn't you try spelling your words if your correcting my grammer or was that being sarcastic.

as stated earlyer please post if you need it as in to upgrade your main rig. not I have 3 rigs and i'm rich and i could use it in another one i'm building. Trying to give to the less fortunate ya see. I won't pull anyone out of the hat that want's in though. That would just be wrong. good luck. add your name till 5:00 pm sunday drawing monday. good luck

I need an X800XL!

My 9800Pro has been giving me artifacts even at stock speeds, so I have to run it slightly underclocked in order to get a "good" experience. Anyway, I just got the OK from the wife so I can order some new parts :D (hehehe). Even if I don't win, I'd like to agree with everyone else and say that this is an extremely cool thing you're doing for the OCC community. I too hope to one day be able to give back in this manner. Anyone need an old Shuttle 845PE board? LOL :foldon:

Edited by BTSchnarfy