Behind The Names

cybergrunt69

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i went through a stage i used M3link0 for a while (after ICP - YUCK) i usedfor abotu 3 years when i got to a Pro level at UT99, then i quit UT casue of personla problems, and i stopped usign that name (bad karma) then i picked Uber when i switched to CS 1.5 casue i was pretty dang good at it. and now id otn play CS much anymroe, now i use Synops which is the name of my paintball team. and im planning on using Synops for the rest of my life...

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am in the Air Force and was stationed in Korea. We used radios for all communication and since names are not allowed, you have to get a call sign. Well call signs are earned not chosen, and since I was a man whore, they called me hoochie mama, but since that was not PC for the radio network, they called me hooch. To this day everyone I know calls me hooch, but when I started to play CS, I need a more L337 speak style name, so I went with h00chi3.

Blue_cow, redbull, get it? good. nuff said.

edit: my main alias is snootywaiter. yeah, i used to be a member, and yeah, i got banned for posting pics in my profile with swear words on it... Anywho, please don't ban me... again.

When beta testing Earth and Beyond, you had to make a name for your ship, I sat there for bout 20 minutes trying to think of a cool name, ( also I had recently watched Outlaw Star) so I figured it'd be a 2 part name, what I came up with was Lexonia Savan, not as cool as Outlaw Star, but it worked. Later on, I dropped the Lexonia, and became just Savan.

• 4 weeks later...

well mine comes from the hendrix song voodoo chile.just spelled a lil different,and why chile instead of child.?perhaps a southern dialect,or jimmi had the munchies for chile..lol