Behind The Names

cybergrunt69

umm BerZerK was a suggestion from some friends i played fps with because of my playing style...i think at the time we were playing quake and i was jsut using my actual name as a nick...then it became progressively harder to register that nick with e-mails and messengers so i decided to change it...again the good ole friends to the rescue came up with battery after i played cs 1.5 for about 2 days straight with no sleep at this LAN party...each them passed out at for a couple hours atleast once at some point and time during the 2 day LAN...but i stayed up through it all and so there after dubbed battery...i added the brackets around the b because i thought it looked cooler that way...but you'll often find that you can't use brackets when registering aco.s and i've often times have had to add 999 to the end of the nick...999 is easy to figure out..flip it upside down you gott 666...not that i'm a satanist or anything...but the darker side of life has always appealed to me...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, one... i always go about things in a systematic way....more than u would expect. and the other reasson is just a few minutes before my i joined, my mom told me i needed treatment for being a "computer system attict". i had been trying to think of a name for about 3 minutes before she said it.....and when she said it, i decided to use systmatic...

is use systematic for here, and irc, but i use bbrewer5 fore everything else i go to.

Because I'm so darn white.... j/k it actually has nothing to do with that kind of ghost. I got it when I signed up for XBox Live the night it came out. I couldn't think of a good name. I usually came up with a different name for each game I played. Well Starcraft was my favorite game at the time, and I loved gathering an army of Terran Ghosts to attack with so I grabbed the Ghost part from that. I wanted a number, so I just randomly multiplyed 360 by 7 and got 2520. The names just temporary until I find something better... but its been 4 years lol.

Guest Raven65

Had a raven in italy that I use to feed and it would come back every year, I only went to italy in the summer. The Raven use to even climb on my hand. Then one year no more Raven. Guess it died.

The 65 is the year I was born.

I got the name Vampire from playing Metal Gear Solid 2 on PS2 when I first got it. There is a dude on there named "The Vamp Man" so I started using it as my name, but on the net I couldnt really use spaces so I shortened it to Vampire.

My house is a house full of pop drinkers or it was atleast

When my bro lived here he would finish off a 24 of dew in a day

So of course I picked up this wonderful habbit

I never realized how addicting caffeine was until my parents tried to get me to quit a few years ago ive never had headaches so bad

Out of that came the name caffeinejunkie but anymore I only use it on here

On cs I use cutsman because thats a song by the nintendocore band "HORSE the band" and its a refrence to the best boss from my favorite game

On things like AIM and myspace I use trashedVANs because I skate and used to only wear vans but those days died when vans stopped making real skate shoes and only makes the trendy crap

Im also very into the psp hacking/modding scene and for all that I use the name shotgun_sodomy which was thought up in a brainstorming session for naming a local band

I've been told I'm a caffeine addict - is that close enough? Some people that have known me for years have never seen me without a coffee cup in my hand...

oh ya, and *bump* - I wanna see some other people's names too.... :D

Umm, I was trying to think of a screen name for AIM. I think this might have been when I was in 8th grade (7 or 8 years ago, wow I'm getting old). Everybody called me Kash in school, so I just took that, added the first letter of my last name, and I got Kashk. Unfortunately, it was taken, so I added a 5. It's been 8 years and when people ask me what the 5 means, I honestly don't have a clue.....

Well my real name is Ben Henley and there was this kid at church that always called me henbenley, then almost everyone else started to and no one knew my real name lol. It just kinda stuck, so I've used it on about everything possible. I think I have like 15-20 email addresses with [email protected]

So thats how it was for me.

Guest Flashstar

Well, I actually came up with my name a few years ago for no reason whatsoever!

My gaming name though, is interesting. I got Public Enemy 1 from watching an ancient movie from the Internet Archive called Killer Dill, which was about a lawyer who ended up killing this gangster by mistake who happened to be public enemy #1. ;)