PlayStation 4 (PS4)

Fogel

They lost me at lack of backwards compatibility....*Proud owner of a 60GB Fat PS3*

Guess Sony might want you to keep all your Ol' Playstation Consoles as a memoir of your older gaming experiences.  Maybe something you can show to your next generation.

Who knows, might be worth something someday.

• 1 month later...

New technical details released.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/23/playstation-4-operates-at-lower-temperature-than-playstation-3

I have the 40 GB "fat" PS3.  Best model, never had a heat issue but this is good to see.  I know some of the slim models had heat issues.

Edited by InCrYsIs

New technical details released.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/23/playstation-4-operates-at-lower-temperature-than-playstation-3

I have the 40 GB "fat" PS3.  Best model, never had a heat issue but this is good to see.  I know some of the slim models had heat issues.

I actually bought the fat model as well, because of the heat and it still works with PS1 and PS2 games.

+1 I have a 60GB fat and use it primarily as a suped up PS2 lol. Love my backwards compatibility!

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I'll be buying Sony again. Sad but true. Some sort of nationalistic urge in me to never buy foreign... lol. If I could I'd buy both the Xbox and PS. But chances are I'll get none, PC Gaming for life

I don't think I'll be buying Sony again. Sad but true. Some sort of nationalistic urge in me to never buy foreign... lol. If I could I'd buy both the Xbox and PS. But chances are I'll get none, PC Gaming for life

Do you hold that same stance for games? If so, you'd be missing out on a LOT. Hate to break it to you, but a lot of big companies have studios in Canada, Japan, Germany, etc.

Just so you know, the computer you're using to post wasn't made in the US.