PlayStation 4 (PS4)

Fogel

Saw that ..Sorry that will happen for a few.. it is expected..

The Xbox fanboys are having fun in that discussion thread.  When you buy a product at launch expect things.  And I'm sure the good will more abundant than the bad.  Plus who knows what shipping companies do to these things.

Checked my Amazon account "shipping now" never looked so good. :woo:

Your order was canceled, please contact customer care...

That would not make for a happy day.  Do not joke about such things!!!

What games did you get @incrysis?

I'm going to start with Assassin's Creed 4.  Watch Dogs is delayed.  After that I'm not sure.  I might try Madden 25 out.

It seems a bit sad to get a new console and yet only buy multi-platform games.

IMO, the launch rosters for both consoles are pretty abysmal. That's not to say there aren't game scheduled for the future that don't look promising (eg. The Order, Second Son, etc.), but until they're actually out, I don't really get the rush to buy it.

What games did you get @incrysis?

I'm going to start with Assassin's Creed 4.  Watch Dogs is delayed.  After that I'm not sure.  I might try Madden 25 out.

It seems a bit sad to get a new console and yet only buy multi-platform games.

IMO, the launch rosters for both consoles are pretty abysmal. That's not to say there aren't game scheduled for the future that don't look promising (eg. The Order, Second Son, etc.), but until they're actually out, I don't really get the rush to buy it.

Launch day games are not impressive. I am not a big fan of the AC games on PC(play 90 percent of games on PC).  I like the way they play on console.  Now on Xbox One Ryse would have been hands down my choice for 1st game.  Killzone looks sick but I don't play those games on console.