Fogel

PlayStation 4 (PS4)

It's a parallelogram, not a trapezoid, but I agree, it is odd looking. Maybe the designers were going for an edgy look....

It's a parallelogram, not a trapezoid, but I agree, it is odd looking. Maybe the designers were going for an edgy look....

1370886918304.png

I agree Fuzion, I think Sony basically stuck it to Microsoft. I mean, $100 cheaper, it can play used games, requires no Internet connection for single-player, and doesn't have to phone home once a day to be sure it can still do what it's supposed to do.

Also, reveal video for the console.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU7_d3e5Z6E

Touch more information on the PS4.

It includes a 500GB hard drive, but should hopefully be upgradeable to a larger one. The system comes with an HDMI cable, USB cable, power cord, a controller, and a mono earpiece. The PS Eye doesn't come with it, but costs $59 extra. Extra DualShock 4s are also $59.

I agree Fuzion, I think Sony basically stuck it to Microsoft. I mean, $100 cheaper, it can play used games, requires no Internet connection for single-player, and doesn't have to phone home once a day to be sure it can still do what it's supposed to do.

Yep im buying one. Bye bye xbox I better sell my 360 now before its worthless. I was reading the PS4 is requiring PSN subcription to play online. I already pay for the xbox so I don't care really.

Yep im buying one. Bye bye xbox I better sell my 360 now before its worthless. I was reading the PS4 is requiring PSN subcription to play online. I already pay for the xbox so I don't care really.
Yeah it's at the end of the Used Games video

Funny how somebody here called me an idiot for saying that it might need a subscription for MP like the xbox

Edited by DanTheGamer11

:snap::rofl:   absolutely gold!

for some reason i cannot work out. Xbox one $499USD = $599AUD. PS4, $399USD = $549 AUD. WTF? hoping this releases at $499 AUD. then i'd probably get it day 1 it just to screw over M$. but $550 is a bit steep

It's offical! just pre-ordered my PS4 on newegg since no tax. I think I could get $400 for a Xbox 360 with 30 games and 8 controllers. It's not like I'll ever play them again.

edit: correction, I have 54 games lol. I have so many I lend out stacks to my friends. It won't be hard to sell my gear for enough to get some launch titles.