• Steam
    • Ventrilo
    • xFire
    • Other

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to make a short but sweet guid on how you should properly set up Vent to be user Friendly....Including using PTT and Disabling all Key Binds....

I just have to copy over the guide from another spot and put my own spin on it...That will come some time in the morning...

Oh and a BIG thanks to Bubba for setting up my permissions...and Globally Muting me on Log in LOL I knew he would throw something sneeky in there...LOL a quick minute in the symbols logs fixed that.... Nice try buddy

but if you do that then we dont end up with hilarious videos like

(NSFW - language)

Haven't made it all the way through and have to admit, that's funny. I am at work though, but fortunately I know how to put the balance all into one ear (I only wear one side of my headphones, when working, so I can be sure to hear what's going on). Of course it doesn't help that the video includes an uncensored transcript....

If we do want there to be videos like this from us though, the guide could always just include a Push To Mute setup. That's what I did with my binds, but I try not to be so foul mouthed as to be entertaining like that video. I may be that stupid from time to time, but not so vulgar

WOW! Apparently I paused it to write this post just before the meltdown. I'm closing it now, because someone spontaneously laughing while listening to something on their computer will draw attention I may not want.

Edited by Guest_Jim_*

I'm up for some gaming tonight. I think I'll hang out in a solo L4D2 campaign for awhile, but if anyone wants to message me, I won't have a problem dropping out and going into a co-op campaign, or maybe a different game.

Will also keep vent open and will be listening, but I'll be muted.

I'm up for some gaming tonight. I think I'll hang out in a solo L4D2 campaign for awhile, but if anyone wants to message me, I won't have a problem dropping out and going into a co-op campaign, or maybe a different game.

perhaps when i get home from work at 11

Jim I meant to ask before, why Campaign? and not VS? Campaign is just so easy, on VS your lucky when you make it to a safe room! On Realism VS your REALLY lucky to make it to a safe room, because it doesn't happen often!

But I am jumping on L4D2 right now, if anyone is playing :cheers:

Jim I meant to ask before, why Campaign? and not VS? Campaign is just so easy, on VS your lucky when you make it to a safe room! On Realism VS your REALLY lucky to make it to a safe room, because it doesn't happen often!

But I am jumping on L4D2 right now, if anyone is playing :cheers:

Because I'm not that good. I need it that easy! :doh:

Also, I haven't played through all the campaigns yet, so I'd like to get them finished off, eventually.