OCC Group Gaming

Guest_Jim_*

45 members have voted

1. 1. In Game voice Communication preference

• Steam
    • Ventrilo
    • xFire
    • Other

To put it simply, as I can't think of any other way to put it at the moment, I'm starting this thread to hopefully get something going like Deathmineral's OCC Movie Nights, though not to interfere with the movies, if possible. My idea is that we try to come up with a common time or day that if one of us wants to play an online multiplayer game, such as L4D2, that they can play with another one of us. I know that I've had a great deal of fun when playing with some of you and really would like to do that more again, and more often. Of course, this could be arranged through the Overclockers Club Steam Group, but here we can also arrange for gameplay outside of Steam (non-Steam games and console games, for example).

Here are some of the multiplayer games I have:

[steam]Alien Swarm (free game)

[steam]Borderlands

[steam]Left 4 Dead

[steam]Left 4 Dead 2

[steam]Monday Night Combat

[steam]Shattered Horizon

[steam]Supreme Commander 2

[steam]Titan Quest

[steam]Team Fortress 2

[steam]Killing Floor

[steam]Crysis Wars

[PC]Global Agenda (available both in and out of Steam, though I play within)

[PC Non-Steam]League of Legends (free game)

[xBox]Halo Reach

I don't know if this idea will work well or if it will just sputter and die, but hey, for the fun we could end up having by just trying, I'm sure it'll be worth it.

At the risk of sabotaging this, let's try to leave Friday evenings free, as that is often the OCC Movie Night. (Besides, if we play then, Deathmineral can't join us.)

Edited by Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Borderlands is a blast but it's hard to coordinate games with random people because of quest progress, level, etc.

BluePanda and I have been playing quite a bit recently and since either the game is too easy or we are too good (it's likely the former) we've been adding 2 extra "players" to the game by having 2 fake players join on my HTPC. :lol:

Just list your multiplayer games too. Those are just most of what I have (some aren't installed, but I listed TF2 anyway).

Waco and BluePanda: let me know and I'll join you in some Borderlands. I can probably make it harder for you :evilgrin:

Just sent friend invites to both of you from in the game. Well, I sent them to whoever BluePanda and Waco are in the Borderlands Gamespy network.

Edited by Guest_Jim_*

Just sent friend invites to both of you from in the game. Well, I sent them to whoever BluePanda and Waco are in the Borderlands Gamespy network.

:lol: I'm "TehWaco" and BluePanda is "bluepanda11321" in Borderlands. I usually use Steam to coordinate games but the next time I log in I'll try and find you.

As for my games list:

Crap...I just looked at my Steam list. It's over 80 games and I don't think there's an easy way to post it. :P

:lol: I'm "TehWaco" and BluePanda is "bluepanda11321" in Borderlands. I usually use Steam to coordinate games but the next time I log in I'll try and find you.

As for my games list:

Crap...I just looked at my Steam list. It's over 80 games and I don't think there's an easy way to post it. :P

Resent the Borderlands friend invites.

How's about this for listing your games? Waco Steam Profile - Games

And mine: GuestJim Steam Profile - Games

There are a few more multiplayer games on there I didn't list earlier because I forgot about them, or haven't installed them yet.