34th Is Ours!

InvaderTrax

Well put. Anyway, my Athlon has a 71 point WU that won't send. It's been trying for hours. And has anyone noticed that they're sending Tinker WU's to everyone now? I've only gotten maybe 3 in my folding career and now my whole farm has them

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when I got to my farm, some of them had also finished their WU's but they wouldn't turn in. My Athlon finally turned in around 11 am. Missing out on many points here :angry:

Anyway, I bumped my Athlon up from 2196MHz (12x183) to 2340MHz (13x180). I may turn it up a little more, but I want to find my limit with a stock V core. Took my Tinker time from 4:20 to 4:01 per frame. Hey, caffeinejunkie, have you noticed that we have very similar set-ups? Both of mine are faster, but yours runs cooler

Edited by InvaderTrax

I noticed that. When i set up my RAID yesterday and installed FAH, I could not get a Gromacs core WU. I put all the flags in, i reinstalled about 20 times, and they kept sending tinkers. :(

Same here, Tinkers! My 3.2EE has been working on 2 of them a couple of days, I have tried to change them in which I did, I was like halfway through with one of them and all I accoplished was a restart at the beginning again of the same one! 1 is almost finished now and the other halfway. If I would have left it alone I would have 2 of the 70 pointers nearly finished instead of one

Anyway, my Athlon has a 71 point WU that won't send. It's been trying for hours.

Apparently, the F@H assignment servers have been 'playing up' or overwhelmed :huh: I've had to manually send a few WU's lately, adding the -send XX flag at the end of my target link... ie. C:\F@H\FAH4Console.exe -send 04 running the console over and over again till it sends... just me I suppose doing everything the hard way :P

I believe you yourself, have some lovely examples on your fridge 

Taz, Yup and there not worth plugging in and taking up space :D

Pay the shipping and there yours ;) Prob about $10 each to ship,bewared, I never had a Rig make it to where I wanted it shipped yet, that it wasnt DOA when it got there. As OLD as those darn things are they'd prob be just fine LMAO. I believe 1 of them needs a NIC installed.