Sign in to follow this  
InvaderTrax

34th Is Ours!

I just cleaned my hsf and applied some new ASIII and you know what that means... I have to turn my clock back for about a day. Not to stock (12.5x166=2075), but almost (12x175=2100)

Taz, Yup and there not worth plugging in and taking up space :D

Pay the shipping and there yours ;) Prob about $10 each to ship,bewared, I never had a Rig make it to where I wanted it shipped yet, that it wasnt DOA when it got there. As OLD as those darn things are they'd prob be just fine LMAO. I believe 1 of them needs a NIC installed.

Thanks anyway, but I'd already checked into international shipping costs... a system case isn't light... so much moola $$$ is required, I really should be saving cash towards something more modern like a 1.3G Duron system :P

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with shipping destinations... :(

InvaderTrax the Celeron's back up... your PII is going down...

Muwahahahahahahaha! :lol:

I've done 300/400 frames on my first Tinker. I get one frame every 13:45 on a p681. How does your Celeron stand up to that?

Hmmm my HT's are doing two instances of those tinkers at the same time at about 7-8 minutes each frame :)

Thats 2 HT's * 2 instances = 4 tinkers :)

yeah well im doin a tinker as well. after i finish it i will be past 500 points. woohoo! :D

I've done 300/400 frames on my first Tinker. I get one frame every 13:45 on a p681. How does your Celeron stand up to that?

Well, the Celeron hasn't yet been assigned a P 681... however one of my K62's have, and completed a frame in [00:17:11] and it has an inferior cache of 64kb's <_<

a difference of about [00:03:26] not bad eh?... and the Celeron's at least 40% faster :D

post-37-1074572418.gif

p681_TZ2_EXT_VISC0MD 220----14.00----30.10 it looks like it's a not-overly intensive WU anyway, with a deadline of 14 days :P

Bring 'that' PII on! :lol:

Bring 'that' PII on! :lol:

Oh, trust me. It has already been broughten

Now, I've gotta watch out for caffeinejunkie. My stats say he's going to overtake me!

Edited by InvaderTrax

Oh, trust me. It has already been broughten

Now, I've gotta watch out for caffeinejunkie. My stats say he's going to overtake me!

What do you use or how do you get that image? Did you just copy the whole image from the web page and then crop it?

Well as you can see from his post, it's an attached image... most likely he used screen capture or similar method... then u/loaded it to OCC. :)

NOTE: team MacNN are @ 16746.5 points and closing :(

still waiting for an email... :(

Who from/what for Kev' I don't understand your last post? :huh:

Nor do I. Anyway, how's the new Celeron board working out? I think I might go eBaying and get a dual PII board and another 450MHz card. Or maybe pick something up tomorrow at the flea market. I'm getting a 13" IBM monitor for my PII, but who knows what I'll find. Although last time I was these two ladies selling a 100MHz Pentium for $100

Edited by InvaderTrax