34th Is Ours!

InvaderTrax

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened Taz?  You back to 99th place behind Waphle.  You need 44 points to catch up.

Well I've 2 WU's coming in within the next 24 hours a 30+ & 71... should be enough to keep ahead of Waphle till I can resurrect the Celeron, this week end :D

Could always get some of that Neuvo gear your promoting :)... nah! I'll make do :P

I'm 47. But, I have good news for the team, and me. My entire Celeron and P4 farm is working on 70 point Tinker WU's that will all be turned in in about 2 or 3 days. Let's see... 70 points per WU, times 8 is how many points???

I'm 47. But, I have good news for the team, and me. My entire Celeron and P4 farm is working on 70 point Tinker WU's that will all be turned in in about 2 or 3 days. Let's see... 70 points per WU, times 8 is how many points???

Lets see 70 X 8 hmmm thats about 560, come on you should be able to do that in a day! :P

LoL I'll have already passed you by then Trax :)

I think I'll be able to keep you at bay. I'll be turning in a 60 pointer later today, and another 18 about the same time. My ethernet card should be here tomorrow, so then I can get my PII folding

I think I'll be able to keep you at bay. I'll be turning in a 60 pointer later today, and another 18 about the same time. My ethernet card should be here tomorrow, so then I can get my PII folding

How do determine how many points the WU is worth?

Right now i have 3 p4 bringing in about 210 every 1.5 days and tomarrow i'm going to add 6 more of them and by next week i'll have my abit an7 so add a 2600. So if it all goes to plan i will get 840 points every 2 days that should help. It's like i have my own little minifarm :lol:

I don't think so I was gone for 5 days in Vegas and my opteron sever crashed on me :(

Luckily when i got back it had 2 almost complete WU's when i restarted the comp :)

Gonna start pumping again.....

No wonder you're going to pass me. You have an Opteron. My farm is only up 10 hours a day, and they're half 1.8GHz P4's and half 2GHz Celerons. Oh, and my Athlon (which will be done with a 60 pointer in a few hours)