Sign in to follow this  
InvaderTrax

34th Is Ours!

Invader you might want to watch out for me also i might not seem a threat now but i'm climbing the ranks and your in my sights lol. Plus with 6 more p4 2.4's on th way i should be getting pints left and right. Just a little friendly competion to help boost occ through the ranks

:P

Well...I'm folding for the team now. I'm only using one rig for now, since it's the only one I leave on 24/7. I hope to have a few more folding soon.

Well...I'm folding for the team now. I'm only using one rig for now, since it's the only one I leave on 24/7. I hope to have a few more folding soon.

Uh oh.... fellas beware and watch out... Nuclear is in town.. :P

I hope and I stress hope to have about 10 more comps folding by the end of the night. I can't fold with the EE b/c it's only on for testing, but I have a few more rigs that can fold for around 8HRS a day with no problems.

BTW: Does folding have any affect on your network? I haven't noticed anything, but I read somewhere that it can greatly affect your network performance?

BTW: Does folding have any affect on your network? I haven't noticed anything, but I read somewhere that it can greatly affect your network performance?

I haven't had any problems with my network. Wireless link speed is always between 48 and 54Mb/s, and wired is always between 96 and 100Mb/s.

I can transfer huge files very quickly with no problems

Maybe I mis-worded my statement...does [email protected] bog down your network. I have a network of 24 web-hosting servers, if I load [email protected] on everyone, will I notice a drop in my network performance? the servers I'm not worried about, but I don't want alot of traffic on my network slowing things down.

Sorry, I misunderstood. Your network should be fine. Folding only accesses the internet while sending/recieving WU's. Usually only takes a few seconds.

Well its about time you came to help us out Nuclear :P we can sure use the help, my double e has been down since late last night I just got it going, thats going to cut me short about 10 WUs today, one of the raptors decided it did not wont to work anymore, luckily I had a spare one. I am headed of to Fry's to pick up another raptor I need it for the 2.6C I have not got running yet! Welcome Nuclear lets show um whats up with Intel!!

Well, you better beware, Nuclear. I just got an ethernet card for my 450MHz PII!!!

We are all in trouble now!