34th Is Ours!

InvaderTrax

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEHE, that 450 is gonna kill me man...why you gonna go and hurt my feelings like that?

I'm trying to get some rigs online now. Only 1 comp and 2 servers stay on 24/7, so I'll probaly be doing some hardcore 8HR runs instead of 24/7 like you guys. Like I said earlier, I wish I could get the EE folding, but running a prommie 24/7 will get a little expensive. Plus, I don't trust the temps, so I couldn't sleep at night for wondering about it.

HEHE, that 450 is gonna kill me man...why you gonna go and hurt my feelings like that?

I'm trying to get some rigs online now. Only 1 comp and 2 servers stay on 24/7, so I'll probaly be doing some hardcore 8HR runs instead of 24/7 like you guys. Like I said earlier, I wish I could get the EE folding, but running a prommie 24/7 will get a little expensive. Plus, I don't trust the temps, so I couldn't sleep at night for wondering about it.

I understand the sleeping part! :P when I wake up in the middle of the night I am wondering if my pelt has went out or my pelts PSU or a hose bust on the cooling system, by the way Nuclear if the pelt does stop working what happens? Is the CPU toast? or will the P4 cut off before its burned up?

Tut, tut... I thought I'd never see the day that InvaderTrax would resort to Retro tactics :huh::lol:

Good luck with your PII & hello/welcome... Nuclear to the F@H team :D

I'm the man with the newly aquired K6-2 533 all you better watch out, somethings on the rise.

Though I think it's only my power bill....

Gotta love retro tech!!!

You should be afraid. It takes 13:45 to do one frame in a 681... a Tinker WU. I think that's amazing. I thought it would be much slower

it takes me almost that much time to do a gromacs frame with flags on my p4 :(:angry:

Well, you better watch out, AYoKoNA. My farm turns in 8 or so 71 pointers tomorrow and I'm right on you. With my beastly PII at my side, I'll reclaim my lead

LMAO :lol:

Yea thats "if" all my machines decide to fail on me tonight :rolleyes:

Edit:

And BTW guys

BRINGING IN THE POWERHOUSE TONIGHT to my house..

Friend is going out of town and reformatting his 2.4c @ 3.0 (250) bus right now...

Gonna shoot for 300 and fold on it tonight :ph34r:

Retro Tech ? Is this similar to getting back a PC you sold 3 months ago because they cant pay for it ? :angry:

Nah... that'd be REPO-tech :P

Retro-tech is an insane dedication to forgone/passe' computer systems :lol:

and it seems to be catching on around here like a 'wildfire' :D

I believe you yourself, have some lovely examples on your fridge :blink: