Sign in to follow this  
InvaderTrax

34th Is Ours!

Nor do I. Anyway, how's the new Celeron board working out? I think I might go eBaying and get a dual PII board and another 450MHz card. Or maybe pick something up tomorrow at the flea market. I'm getting a 13" IBM monitor for my PII, but who knows what I'll find. Although last time I was these two ladies selling a 100MHz Pentium for $100

Yeah, the motherboards going OK... not what I would have wished for, but hey... it's Retro-tech ;)

I OC'ed the set-up to a lively 600Mhz but the combo just didn't run stable... had to settle for a lowly 548Mhz, oh well that's how the cookie crumbles :P

A P-100 for $100.00... they've gotta' be kiddin' right? :huh: more machines is a good thing though (dualie PII's), MacNN seem to be out folding us @ 450 approx per day :(

I've started saving for a Neuvo-tech project, but more on that later... :ph34r:

wow... set a new personal record... just turned in 3 Wus in an hour for ~200 points...

Keep foldin

Just to point something out: at this rate, MacNN is going to catch us, and in short order I might add. So, if you are a folding member and not folding, get folding!. If you are a folding member and are folding, fold more! If you are folding 24/7, get a higher o/c! If you're running under your max o/c, bump up that fsb or multi-we need it! It would be a huge ebarrasment if we, overclockersclub, were overtaken by MAC USERS! EEEEK!

I can't wait to find out more on that project, Taz. Next time I come across some money (just $150 or so) I'll get a new motherboard for my 2600+, move the old board to a different case, get a 1700+ (or something similar) for the old board, and I'll have a new box. I may have to disable my PII if I go for that plan. I don't have another extra hard drive laying around

Who from/what for Kev' I don't understand your last post? :huh:

sorry i missed that

from my sys admin seeing if I can use around 600 computers for 24/7 folding

O.O 600?!?!?!? 24/7?!?!?!? That will double our active CPU's. Everyone pray that it goes through

well i will finally have my other system up within a week (hopefully). it will hopefully double my output. also, i have worked out a deal with my mom where she lets me keep it on 24 hours a couple days a week. also i will be home from school most of this week giving me about 8 extra hours per day. :)

oh and this is my 100th post. huzzah! :D

Well, my PII should finish it's first WU my the end of the day. Been working so hard these past 4 days. I'm so proud. My Athlon's still folding all night and most of the day, but I stop for a few hours to get in some Battlefield and Unreal Tournament time :D

*update*Well, my PII finished. Now it's on a 693. 37:40 per frame. You know what your times are for one of those, Taz?

Edited by InvaderTrax

I replaced my 1.3GHz P4 today as it was constantly overheating. I got the following:

Athlon "Thunderbird" 1.33GHz

MSI K7266 Pro2

512MB PC2100

Radeon 9000

10GB Maxtor HDD

Stock 2800+ heatsink

I am now trying to get the 2600+ Thoroughbred running. It will be Folding by tomorrow night.

well i may not have that system up any time soon. i ran into a big problem. so it will be a while :angry::(:angry:

Well, my PII should finish it's first WU my the end of the day. Been working so hard these past 4 days. I'm so proud.

*update*Well, my PII finished. Now it's on a 693. 37:40 per frame. You know what your times are for one of those, Taz?

Okay, I've not yet had a p693 either, but I've currently been assigned a p692 (equal in deadline & points awarded) @ idle a frame takes [00:30:21]... but I've got 98Mhz on you, so [00:37:40] isn't at all bad, I've shed [00:01:30] with the 48Mhz boost :D