Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?

sack_patrol

Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?

• Fallout 1 is the best.
    • Fallout 2 is the best.
    • Fallout Tactics is the best.
    • Fallout 3 + DLC's is the best.
    • All Fallouts except 3 are the best.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only noobs spell noob with zeros instead of normal "O"

Only no0bs spell no0b "noob" or "n00b". It's one O and one 0. Un-l33ts... :)

Edit: Did this thread just go off-topic?

Edited by Jump4h

Someone who claims to be a professional racecar driver- look at those noobs @ trackday lol

They aren't nearly as hardcore as I am...

---

Someone who claims to be a professional basketball player- look at those noobs playing HORSE lol

They aren't nearly as hardcore as I am, they need to quit playing around, man up and play against an NBA team.

pfft noobie noob noobs...

It did. But I must say I simply loved FO3. I've always liked the concept of an FPS/RPG - and nothing beats Fallout's setting.

And on another note - Ballist1x is very... interesting :D

only noobs spell noob with zeros instead of normal "O"

**** off please. Your really not doing anything here except annoying everyone and trying to start fights. That isn't the point of this forum, you may be able to do it on your other forums, but I am pretty sure its not tolerated here.

I find Fallout 3 was the best. Then again I never played the others, but I really love VATS

**** off please. Your really not doing anything here except annoying everyone and trying to start fights. That isn't the point of this forum, you may be able to do it on your other forums, but I am pretty sure its not tolerated here.

I find Fallout 3 was the best. Then again I never played the others, but I really love VATS

Lighten up. It's a freakin gaming thread. Has everything to do with noobs n stuff.

Anyway. Too bad they didn't make FO3 a sequel to the previous games. Might have been awesome to continue the story....that I don't even quite know yet since I'm still playing FO1 which the more I play, the more I find it awesome. How each place is unique, with different characters, quests. I really don't know if I should try to play FO3...I just don't think it's as good...but it does have some nice elements that the previous games had. I think the one little thing that annoys me the most is the npc's that never blink. I watched the review and theres too much things that bug me. Like the eye thing, when in fp your arm and some of the weapons look funky in a bad sorta way, some of the animations on certain things, some of the wepons don't look the right size...like they'd be too small or too thin or just look like toys

Edited by ballist1x