Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?

sack_patrol

Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?

• Fallout 1 is the best.
    • Fallout 2 is the best.
    • Fallout Tactics is the best.
    • Fallout 3 + DLC's is the best.
    • All Fallouts except 3 are the best.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha very funny. He's a total noob. I don't deal with noobs. Anyway like I said in an earlier post I'll play fallout 3..though it's not on Fallout 1 level, and it won't deliver what 1 did. Even 2 I think won't be as good though I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. It's easy to make a game...not so easy to make it GOOD, so good that it would be remembered for years and years. It is impossible to deny that it's an amazing game. When they had so little technology, they made something incredible...the voice acting and dialogues were very important factors to balance the other things like the grafix...the conversation to convince the Master to self destruct was awesome...with the different voices... :blush:

Ha ha very funny. He's a total noob. I don't deal with noobs. Anyway like I said in an earlier post I'll play fallout 3..though it's not on Fallout 1 level, and it won't deliver what 1 did. Even 2 I think won't be as good though I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. It's easy to make a game...not so easy to make it GOOD, so good that it would be remembered for years and years. It is impossible to deny that it's an amazing game. When they had so little technology, they made something incredible...the voice acting and dialogues were very important factors to balance the other things like the grafix...the conversation to convince the Master to self destruct was awesome...with the different voices... :blush:

You're never played Fallout 3. Seriously, shut the hell up until you do. You've got no idea what you're talking about at all.

I can't tell if ballist1x is a great troll or just an amazingly arrogant/ignorant 16 year old kid.

You're never played Fallout 3. Seriously, shut the hell up until you do. You've got no idea what you're talking about at all.

I can't tell if ballist1x is a great troll or just an amazingly arrogant/ignorant 16 year old kid.

Maybe u can't tell a good game from a bad one until u play it. Not my problem. I told you, I'll play the stupid game then I'll just come back and say what I've been saying up until now so just ctfd.

Maybe u can't tell a good game from a bad one until u play it. Not my problem. I told you, I'll play the stupid game then I'll just come back and say what I've been saying up until now so just ctfd.

you haven't played it, even my argument holds more weight when I hate on FO1/FO2's crappy combat system from playing them maybe 15 minutes tops....I still actually played the games lol

15min>0min

Obviously the classic fallout games are much superior to the last game.

It may be obvious to some but not you. You've never played the game so you can't reasonably compare them. Why start a thread on something you know nothing about? You have no basis for comparison.

Most worthless thread ever!

Just played some FO3....I was right all along. Beginning was good though...with the cinematics...after that...with the being born and birthday party...so cheezy. All you do is walk around...talk to some people...then walk some more. You can't explore the map faster like the previous fallouts where u click somewhere and u go there fast...only to places you already know. Grafix are average...You can't run. Can't use a skilldex like in the previous ones...or maybe it's like an easter egg that u gotta find somewhere in all the freakin options. Took me a while to set up all the stuff instead of just having an simple interface like in the first games where you see everything and you can make choose or swap...just after you leave the vault are you able to see stuff in one place...and it still isn't exactly in one place. It just feels like everything is way too slow...not very actiony like the first game. The informations about armors pistols guns w/e isn't clear unlike the first where u always had nice descriptions of everything you touch. 3rd person view isn't the way to play the game but it's a welcome feature to know how you've customized the character. I really don't see any motivation to keep playing the game....just some stupid quest to find this guys dad or whatever. I saw some outlaw brotherhood guys with the red armor....that was cool...though they we're weak...didn't have any fancy weapons. The combat is nothing special...use vats or w/e it's called...use all the AP...run around till u get some more and prepeat...nothing to stop me or make me fight otherwise. In FO1 u got very little APs and u had to plan how to use them...sometimes you couldn't even USE vats with bigger weapons due to your character class and lack of points. I'm going back to finish my FO2 and maybe play FO1 again or see what Tactics is about...though I never was any good at playing Commando.

EDIT:

is FO2 Tactics the only one with turn based tactics(cause im too lazy to google it)

there is no "FO2 Tactics". There's FO1, FO2, FO Tactics. They are all turn based, and all require tactics...though I guess Tactics...requires a bit more...well...tactics lol since u get to control a few people at the same time. The Commando games are similar but I'm no got at them...don't know why...I played them when I was like 12 and I sucked...I dunno...just have a feeling that I'm gonna do bad on Tactics.

Edited by ballist1x