Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?

sack_patrol

Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?

• Fallout 1 is the best.
    • Fallout 2 is the best.
    • Fallout Tactics is the best.
    • Fallout 3 + DLC's is the best.
    • All Fallouts except 3 are the best.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the classic fallout games are much superior to the last game.

Obviously your opinions on computer games are much superior to anyone else's.

In before someone disagrees with ballist1x and he calls them a n00b as usual.

It's not my opinion that's superior, it's the games. You can play whatever you like...though ya...noob. That's not an insult to those that don't care and just wanna have fun n stuff...only a status since they don't compete for anything. Though if you think you're uber pro 1337 haxor and u play fallout 3 theres something wrong. That kinda depends though...since they are all single player so no way you could match your skill with anyone else on that game....unless you make yourself up some stuff like...if you die then start over...or not to use safes unless stopping the game to do other stuff.. etc. I really don't think Fallout 3 lived up to it's name.

Just the fact that fallout 3 is a fps already ruins the whole thing. I think it's much more challenging to get the right perks and upgrads, think before you shoot that gut that will come over there and kick your butt as he has 100 more turns than you. Or walking in a hostile infested area with no real weapons. All the different places, the different ways to approach stuff...different ways to go through the game...Incredible. Fallout 3: Shoot that guy...if you can't use the auto aim thingy...if it fails...hide behind a rock till he turns his back so you can shoot him again when he isn't looking. -_-

What would be awesome...is if they actually made a remake of one of the first 3 games...but with the new fallout engine...that would be godly.

Edited by ballist1x

:lol:

Hey! how comes theres no 'all fallouts are the best' Option?! afterall you have all fallouts except 3 are the best! :P

:withstupid: 1 and 2 were great games, but I like 3 better.

Cuz I didn't wanna put all possible combinations...that be like....over 900 different answers. Though you could say which ones you like if it isn't on the poll

actually only 24 options

as a side note lololol waco is such a noob lol who even likes fall out 3 ...(Skwerl raises his hand)

Uber 1337 HaX0rs play single-player games? ;)

Thats what I was saying...you can't really tell anything by single player games, but there are those that are good and deserve to be played...no matter your skill level.

About the turn based thing that someone posted: You are free to move as much as you want while not in combat. While in combat, moving is a waste. Staying in once place is good as long as you have a gun and you shoot. If you manage to get an NPC to fight besides you, like Ian I think was his name in Shady Sands village, he almost always kills everything and has lots of turns for some reason, so it kinda takes a load of your back. Other than in combat...nothing else is turn based. This is a good thing though because it evens things out. If you could always move, it'd be too easy. This way, you have to plan ahead and manage every point you get for performing an action in combat.

Edited by ballist1x