Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?

sack_patrol

Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?

• Fallout 1 is the best.
    • Fallout 2 is the best.
    • Fallout Tactics is the best.
    • Fallout 3 + DLC's is the best.
    • All Fallouts except 3 are the best.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how long it will be till your able to play crysis 2 without spending thousands of dollars. And yes, it's a benchmark...I guess it's good. As a game = not so much.

LOL!!! Stop, just stop.

I spent about $650 on my computer(Like $800 with the extra upgrades, but that was just personal preference) and I can play Crysis on VERY HIGH(No AA) without any issues. Damn that $800 must be the new "thousands of dollars". And I am 14 so I don't have so much money laying around, and your 16 so you could get a job and get a computer at least as good as mine.

Also 10k controls for crysis? I guess we are handling with stupid people here, I usually don't say this kind of stuff but seriously the controls in Crysis are too hard for you? Then I think you need to develop your brain a bit more. It took me about 10-15 seconds to learn the controls I need. If I don't know them, well then lets go into Options - Controls, difficult? Maybe I am just good at remembering things and you are not.

And if you only care about "skill" in games then what are you doing here? This game is for fun. Want to be realistic and have skill? Go join the freaking army.

And MW2 the pros are usually those who think they are the ., like the guy the other day, I played with him and he kept saying 1337 in your name can't mean leet. And I went 13-4 in S'n'D and the ultimate pro went 5-7. CSS is supposed to be skill? Meh, thats bunny hopping and quickly changing guns and macros fest.

Your in the wrong place here if you only care about competition, why don't you go over to lets say TWL(Competition "league I guess) and talk about your "skill" things there.

Edit: I loved Crysis because you did actually need Skill if you didn't want the whole Korean Island after you. Cloak, quickly max strength and then headshot the guy and make sure the other guy didn't see him. Much harder then the bunny hopping and wall spamming CSS.

Edited by Krieg1337

There is too many controls in the freakin game that I dun wanna spend my time setting up 1 freakin hour. Just calm down and go play for "fun" lol. Maybe play that new WII mario game or something. I dun care.

I don't have to spend more money on a PC. I've got one that I'm happy with and it will remain until I decide, or until I get a real job and have enough money...even then the others will probably be for experiments or just for fun at home. This remains main rig.

FarCry 2 was pretty boring. Grafix were good, but gameplay...go into camp, clear camp, go to next camp clear camp, buy new gun, repeat. Weapons were awesome. I played almost all the game with the ak47...I'd buy other stuff just to test em out infront of my little barracks.

Edited by ballist1x

Well you complaining about having to pay "thousands" of dollars for crysis, when you current system can handle it. I guess playing for fun gets laughed at by you?

And once again, how are there to many controls? WASD, R, Left Mouse, Right mouse, Middle mouse and then still the prone controls. Too much?

Well you complaining about having to pay "thousands" of dollars for crysis, when you current system can handle it. I guess playing for fun gets laughed at by you?

And once again, how are there to many controls? WASD, R, Left Mouse, Right mouse, Middle mouse and then still the prone controls. Too much?

When crysis came out THATS when u had to spend a fortune for a PC to run the freakin game on max settings.

Also yes playing for fun does get laughed at by me, but then again it's not my decision nor my business....play whatever u want, however u want. Doesn't change anything for me.

If you do not run a game (can't use the word play in this situation) for fun, what do you run a game for?

Obviously it's because he's pro at anything he runs. I find it interesting he doesn't play (err...run?) for fun but still plays (runs) single-player games...

Edited by Waco

Obviously it's because he's pro at anything he runs. I find it interesting he doesn't play (err...run?) for fun but still plays (runs) single-player games...

You "run" a game if you want to use it. You "play" a game if you want to have fun while using that game ;)

Does that help a bit? :lol:

You "run" a game if you want to use it. You "play" a game if you want to have fun while using that game ;)

Does that help a bit? :lol:

What if you want to run the game and have fun While PWN'ing at a serious level? because thats how i play all my games :P:lol:

I just finished Fallout 1....and um...OH MY GOD! What an amazing game!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKIN GENIUS!!!! So awesome when the Overseer told him that he had to leave...and the movies telling how every city was doing in result of my doings...and at the end when the guy was walking away...with the bandaged hand...the dirty riped clothes, but with some weapons...that really touched me in a way that only half life 2 episode 2 ending did. No other game. (tear drops) I'm starting FO2 right away.

Edited by ballist1x