The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

ROFLMAO! ...got it...be thankful for what you have :thumbsup:

i was just posting what i bought :unsure: . The part of the old ones had worn away so the clip on the windscreen wiper was actually making contact with my windshield and was scratching the glass. Not a fun sound to listen to every 15 seconds in the rain :no:

ontopic: just bought the potato sack pack

Edited by bilcliff

i was just posting what i bought :unsure: . The part of the old ones had worn away so the clip on the windscreen wiper was actually making contact with my windshield and was scratching the glass. Not a fun sound to listen to every 15 seconds in the rain :no:

ontopic: just bought the potato sack pack

That is most definitly a 'fingernails on a chalkboard' sound :blink:

Borderlands Game Of The Year Edition - £7.50 !!!!!! I LOVE Steam sales :teehee::thumbsup:

That is a pretty fun game, it is a lot of fun but it can only be played through 2-3 times before the spectacularity runs out.

Then again it does have quite a bit of DLC (that admittedly I haven't played) that can keep the game fun for quite awhile.

Just got a 23" long OBX Racing resonator, 3" center in, 3" center out, for my car. The resonator on there now is undersized and drones quite a bit now that it's worn in. This one is larger diameter and about twice as long...should help quiet it down quite a bit! :biggrin: