The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Also, learned that being that butthole who does 55 MPH on the freeway pays when it comes to gas.

It all depends on your car. In my car, I get 20 mpg cruising at 30, and a bit over 25 when cruising at 35. You could be the butthole who drives at 70 and get better gas mileage, depending on your car of course. :lol:

Gas is up to $3.55 here when barely three weeks ago it was at $3.35. I had to fill up today so there went $29.08.

Just under $4 for reg here :angry: Freaking VW needs premium so I have been over $4 for over a week. Over $50 to fill up the Passat :sick:

But, closing on the new house in the next 2 weeks, just spent close to 3K on new furniture :wacko:

I simply don't understand why the gas price jumped 20 cents so fast here. I filled up on a Tuesday at $3.35 and then by Friday it was at $3.49! In the same week!

I simply don't understand why the gas price jumped 20 cents so fast here. I filled up on a Tuesday at $3.35 and then by Friday it was at $3.49! In the same week!

Yea, our gas here has increased everyday for 8 straight days. Then you here on the news it's because is Lybia, or some other country that is fighting, and our barrel's aren't even coming from that country. But, my all-time favorite, is when the oil barrel prices drop, and gas prices go up.....I mean wtf? That isn't happening currently, but was the case not too long ago!

Yea, our gas here has increased everyday for 8 straight days. Then you here on the news it's because is Lybia, or some other country that is fighting, and our barrel's aren't even coming from that country. But, my all-time favorite, is when the oil barrel prices drop, and gas prices go up.....I mean wtf? That isn't happening currently, but was the case not too long ago!

Yeah, that makes me mad. Some country who supplies maybe 2% of our total oil and gas prices go through the roof when there is a conflict there. Makes no sense. Gas companies are out to get us, maybe if they didn't dump so much oil in our oceans we wouldn't have to pay close to $4 (or more) a gallon.

Yeah, that makes me mad. Some country who supplies maybe 2% of our total oil and gas prices go through the roof when there is a conflict there. Makes no sense. Gas companies are out to get us, maybe if they didn't dump so much oil in our oceans we wouldn't have to pay close to $4 (or more) a gallon.

They can't please everyone. Us Floridians enjoy our beaches black.