The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I find it more fun to not be morbidly obese. There'd be a bunch of stuff I couldn't do anymore if I ate like that lol.

According to the weight chart I am obese but I am not limited at all. I do admit to a few extra but I would be willing to bet that I could do anything you could as fast as you could.

Weight isn't the issue. In fact people who are slightly overweight live longer healthier lives than normal weight and underweight people. Don't let people lie to you, the hefty will inherit the earth.

I bought a bunch of used memory cards and hard drives off of eBay, I'll leave it up to you to figure out what I'm going to do with them.

Remember stuff? :unsure:

I bought a bunch of used memory cards and hard drives off of eBay, I'll leave it up to you to figure out what I'm going to do with them.

Recover the data hoping to find dirty pictures? :thumbsup:

Burn them?
Nope, I leave that to old old CPUs.

Recover the data hoping to find dirty pictures?
:O

How dare you?

I would never do anything like that Phil!

:ph34r:

According to the weight chart I am obese but I am not limited at all. I do admit to a few extra but I would be willing to bet that I could do anything you could as fast as you could.

Weight isn't the issue. In fact people who are slightly overweight live longer healthier lives than normal weight and underweight people. Don't let people lie to you, the hefty will inherit the earth.

I'm ever so slightly above average, but I used to be bigger. There really are some things that you can't do when you're overweight. One of the main things that pushed me to lose weight was slalom skiing and wakeboarding, it's incredibly difficult with all that ballast.

Oh, and I bought another tank of gas. $75

2 Movie tickets. $22

Popcorn. $4

Having "coffee." Priceless.

Edited by l33t p1mp